Illinois-1.5 (Illinois is a tough battle for Uconn. Uconn is going have to shoot lights out to beat Illinois. Duke just gave that game away to Uconn. If Uconn down by DD with Illinois, I don't think they get that lucky again and come back and win. llinois by 10+)
Over 139.5 Illinois/Uconn
Prediction Score:
Illinois 78
Uconn 63
Arizona ML (Michigan have been playing well blowing everyone out. I can't see their offense keeps it hot. This game is going to be close. I think the train stops here for Michigan. Arizona right now are also in beast mode. I think Arizona is going to hang with Michigan and I expect Michigan to struggle down the stretch. Give me Arizona my friends.)
Over 157.5 Michigan/Arizona
Score Prediction:
Arizona 86
Michigan 78
Good Luck Everyone!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Lines:
Illinois vs Uconn
Illinois -1.5
O/U 139.5
Michigan vs Arizona
Michigan -1.5
O/U 157.5
My picks:
Illinois-1.5 (Illinois is a tough battle for Uconn. Uconn is going have to shoot lights out to beat Illinois. Duke just gave that game away to Uconn. If Uconn down by DD with Illinois, I don't think they get that lucky again and come back and win. llinois by 10+)
Over 139.5 Illinois/Uconn
Prediction Score:
Illinois 78
Uconn 63
Arizona ML (Michigan have been playing well blowing everyone out. I can't see their offense keeps it hot. This game is going to be close. I think the train stops here for Michigan. Arizona right now are also in beast mode. I think Arizona is going to hang with Michigan and I expect Michigan to struggle down the stretch. Give me Arizona my friends.)