let’s hear your teams Gentlemen… I have Duke,ILLinois,Arizona and Iowa State
Final 4
Florida cant shoot the 3 and if they run into a team that can, the edge on the glass wont matter.
St Johns has won 19 of 20 idc who they have played. Thats impressive. They cant shoot either unless they play Uconn at MSG. Still, worth a stab as east regional winners at a great price. East is absolutely stacked. Only 3 coaches to win mutiple nattys are all in the east, plus Izzo. You have to be kidding me.
Arizona, what a fucking cakewalk..fuck the committee.
Florida cant shoot the 3 and if they run into a team that can, the edge on the glass wont matter.
St Johns has won 19 of 20 idc who they have played. Thats impressive. They cant shoot either unless they play Uconn at MSG. Still, worth a stab as east regional winners at a great price. East is absolutely stacked. Only 3 coaches to win mutiple nattys are all in the east, plus Izzo. You have to be kidding me.
Arizona, what a fucking cakewalk..fuck the committee.
I like the way Arkansas playing. I know long shot for the 4 but I'm putting Arkansas, Duke then stuck with Michigan/ Virginia . I'll take the longshot Virginia. So I'm going with Duke, Arkansas, Florida and Virginia lol
I like the way Arkansas playing. I know long shot for the 4 but I'm putting Arkansas, Duke then stuck with Michigan/ Virginia . I'll take the longshot Virginia. So I'm going with Duke, Arkansas, Florida and Virginia lol
Duke, Zona, Michigan, and the Gators, yup, all 4 number one seeds again. Blue Devils cut the nets down, that's the hope anyhow, got 'em at +900 to win it all.
Duke, Zona, Michigan, and the Gators, yup, all 4 number one seeds again. Blue Devils cut the nets down, that's the hope anyhow, got 'em at +900 to win it all.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
