Conference is weak all around,
tops teams with key injuries. Mid-tier teams won’t hang in the SEC, Big Ten and Big 12 conferences
2-0 so far
lets see how the trend goes for this year.
leaning Siena +28, Duke leads then rest starters, back door will be open
leaning VCU ml, they’re hot and can match up well and defend UNC without Wilson
2-0 so far
lets see how the trend goes for this year.
leaning Siena +28, Duke leads then rest starters, back door will be open
leaning VCU ml, they’re hot and can match up well and defend UNC without Wilson
I got St John’s Redstorms winning the regional, disrespectful seeding. This bracket is loaded with MSU/Kansas/UConn
I got St John’s Redstorms winning the regional, disrespectful seeding. This bracket is loaded with MSU/Kansas/UConn
Can you imagine being Carolina or THE Ohio st or Georgia bulldogs athletic dept today…. Total failures in one way or another… St. Louis beat Georgia like a division 2 school… that was unreal. As if St. Louis had the div 1 athletes… and Georgia had walk ons…. Doubled em up late first half…. St. Louis looked like Nolan Richardson team vs Georgia…. I did not wager the game… Good luck to all today.
Can you imagine being Carolina or THE Ohio st or Georgia bulldogs athletic dept today…. Total failures in one way or another… St. Louis beat Georgia like a division 2 school… that was unreal. As if St. Louis had the div 1 athletes… and Georgia had walk ons…. Doubled em up late first half…. St. Louis looked like Nolan Richardson team vs Georgia…. I did not wager the game… Good luck to all today.
@PayMeHardRock
Great job ...I live in Va and didnt have time to go to WV or mgm MD to wager on VCU.
But Hubert and Mr.Nil ( Jim tanner) go back to the drawing board again.
Since Bacot and Love ( gamers) unc has been meh.
@PayMeHardRock
Great job ...I live in Va and didnt have time to go to WV or mgm MD to wager on VCU.
But Hubert and Mr.Nil ( Jim tanner) go back to the drawing board again.
Since Bacot and Love ( gamers) unc has been meh.
