Already another complete no show. It’s just unreal how many losing plays I have put in lately .lol If anyone wants free money take Idaho live now. East wash has zero chance.
Eastern Washington
Views: 634
Posts: 5
Posted:
#3
@Biggiefry
Ha ! I have noticed that also ! Makes me wonder if half the people are even really wagering on the games . Seems everyone on here is picking 80% winners. I will admit I’m picking 80% losers lately. lol
@Biggiefry
Ha ! I have noticed that also ! Makes me wonder if half the people are even really wagering on the games . Seems everyone on here is picking 80% winners. I will admit I’m picking 80% losers lately. lol
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
