Search model icon

during this time of no sports betting in the U.S.

Participants:
Views: 473

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

it's nice to know that I can stop sports gambling and not having to find the need to look elsewhere to bet on overseas sports I know nothing about. if that was the case this would be a bad addiction that I would have to consider going to an addiction facility. this gambling is really a disease. how many have lost a lot through the years, me included. yes I was sad to see it go away in the U.S. because my bankroll was heathy & I was taking in checks, which the last I withdrew this past week. but this was a blessing in disguise. let's see what next season's ncaab brings.

*sidenote, I got that the powerball will be odd tonight. paint_help an_speechless

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

oh forgot to say, tail or fade. an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

boom odd powerball winner!!!

moneybagan_wooan_dance

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

so how many of you started betting on stupid things by now? I did joking this past wkend on esports and im 2-1 yesterday and hit my 2 team esports parlay today wth lol. I guess its like real sports where you research stats and make a educated pick and hope luck also hits. rolling today's winning parlay to tonight. paint_helpan_speechless

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by notaprojust4fun:

so how many of you started betting on stupid things by now? I did joking this past wkend on esports and im 2-1 yesterday and hit my 2 team esports parlay today wth lol. I guess its like real sports where you research stats and make a educated pick and hope luck also hits. rolling today's winning parlay to tonight.

Started betting on Belarus and Nicaragua soccersoccerball

Doing well lolan_clapbigsmileconsidering don't have a clue on either leaguean_eek2

Guess I'm a good guesser lolan_roll_laugh

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo