New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

during this time of no sports betting in the U.S.

Participants:
Views: 432

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

it's nice to know that I can stop sports gambling and not having to find the need to look elsewhere to bet on overseas sports I know nothing about. if that was the case this would be a bad addiction that I would have to consider going to an addiction facility. this gambling is really a disease. how many have lost a lot through the years, me included. yes I was sad to see it go away in the U.S. because my bankroll was heathy & I was taking in checks, which the last I withdrew this past week. but this was a blessing in disguise. let's see what next season's ncaab brings.

*sidenote, I got that the powerball will be odd tonight. paint_help an_speechless

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

oh forgot to say, tail or fade. an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

boom odd powerball winner!!!

moneybagan_wooan_dance

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

so how many of you started betting on stupid things by now? I did joking this past wkend on esports and im 2-1 yesterday and hit my 2 team esports parlay today wth lol. I guess its like real sports where you research stats and make a educated pick and hope luck also hits. rolling today's winning parlay to tonight. paint_helpan_speechless

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by notaprojust4fun:

so how many of you started betting on stupid things by now? I did joking this past wkend on esports and im 2-1 yesterday and hit my 2 team esports parlay today wth lol. I guess its like real sports where you research stats and make a educated pick and hope luck also hits. rolling today's winning parlay to tonight.

Started betting on Belarus and Nicaragua soccersoccerball

Doing well lolan_clapbigsmileconsidering don't have a clue on either leaguean_eek2

Guess I'm a good guesser lolan_roll_laugh

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo