What is the sum amount this year??
Does anybody see "sum of seeds" to make final 4 bet out there?
Very strange thread...is sum of seeds some new slang term for sunflower seeds ![]()
this thread won't grow without moisture ![]()
Very strange thread...is sum of seeds some new slang term for sunflower seeds ![]()
this thread won't grow without moisture ![]()
I only see "Quick SGP" to the right of "Team Props"....are you logged in online , or at a kiosk terminal? I am logged in online. This is crazy that I can not see it.
I only see "Quick SGP" to the right of "Team Props"....are you logged in online , or at a kiosk terminal? I am logged in online. This is crazy that I can not see it.
Still does not work at that link either....not showing madness props....My account is in Illinois, I am currently in Wisconsin and just logging in to look around...maybe that is the issue..
Still does not work at that link either....not showing madness props....My account is in Illinois, I am currently in Wisconsin and just logging in to look around...maybe that is the issue..
could very well be, individual state's sports betting regs can get into the weeds.
If you have a VPN, set it to a location in Texas - see what shows up.
GL
could very well be, individual state's sports betting regs can get into the weeds.
If you have a VPN, set it to a location in Texas - see what shows up.
GL
@JohnnyDiamonds
I dont have a vpn, I even drove to the indian reservation that has draft kings, and the kiosk had an even smaller number of bets available this afternoon. Dont know why it hides the sum of seeds bet on the internet....
@JohnnyDiamonds
I dont have a vpn, I even drove to the indian reservation that has draft kings, and the kiosk had an even smaller number of bets available this afternoon. Dont know why it hides the sum of seeds bet on the internet....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
