ML -120.. 40*.. Big Play.. 3-3 March YTD.. 2-0 Big plays.. as always BOL Gentlemen
DePaul
@Fallser29
I guess you didn’t lay the 8.5 on Wolfpack? I saw this game too, they evenly matched and ML play on DePaul seems quite sensible, seems like a tough call either way at a neutral location.
Why i’m also going DePaul has to do with your last post on taking ML Colorado, we both lost that one, but here I think we get our revenge. Not analytical angle but more of an instinctual selection.
Good luck.
@Fallser29
I guess you didn’t lay the 8.5 on Wolfpack? I saw this game too, they evenly matched and ML play on DePaul seems quite sensible, seems like a tough call either way at a neutral location.
Why i’m also going DePaul has to do with your last post on taking ML Colorado, we both lost that one, but here I think we get our revenge. Not analytical angle but more of an instinctual selection.
Good luck.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
