Well alright, alright, alright... 3-0 today, besting 2-0 Thursday.
From that opening, you should know it's going to be Texas.. specifically H-Town (aka Clutch City, back in the day). I'm partial to the Cougs, with UH grads in the immediate fam. But I'll try not to let that pollute my analysis.
What a back drop...what did Kelvin say? something like "it's Kansas, so you never know.." ha. There's history, UH swept Kansas last year - but the Jayhawks got them in Lawrence in Feb. in an intense game.
Peterson played all 20 min of the 2nd last night, 37 min total -- that's like two games for him. He may be cramping already.
KU was sketchy against TCU last night, and Kansas City is no home court (I hear it's in a different state).
I'm somewhat torn between the Cougs FG and H1 under. I can't let my loyalty sway me on Covers.
1st Half Under 65.5 -114 (as usual, ProphetX)
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well alright, alright, alright... 3-0 today, besting 2-0 Thursday.
From that opening, you should know it's going to be Texas.. specifically H-Town (aka Clutch City, back in the day). I'm partial to the Cougs, with UH grads in the immediate fam. But I'll try not to let that pollute my analysis.
What a back drop...what did Kelvin say? something like "it's Kansas, so you never know.." ha. There's history, UH swept Kansas last year - but the Jayhawks got them in Lawrence in Feb. in an intense game.
Peterson played all 20 min of the 2nd last night, 37 min total -- that's like two games for him. He may be cramping already.
KU was sketchy against TCU last night, and Kansas City is no home court (I hear it's in a different state).
I'm somewhat torn between the Cougs FG and H1 under. I can't let my loyalty sway me on Covers.