Looking forward to big tourney semis and finals.
After that Long Beach fiasco, stay away from Hawaii .. not reliable one way or the other.
Beyond that, NM/SD, under 71. Style contrast where tourney condition prevail.
just a vibe, not a straight pick
good luck to all
After that Long Beach fiasco, stay away from Hawaii .. not reliable one way or the other.
Beyond that, NM/SD, under 71. Style contrast where tourney condition prevail.
just a vibe, not a straight pick
good luck to all
@stevex01
hey man...no cockiness here, I'm more humorously content.. resting from further games tonight.
Re Akron/Kent, lucky? maybe, but that is the essence of sports betting.
cheers and good luck to you!
@stevex01
hey man...no cockiness here, I'm more humorously content.. resting from further games tonight.
Re Akron/Kent, lucky? maybe, but that is the essence of sports betting.
cheers and good luck to you!
I went for Aztec -2.5 and lost by the hook. Should have tailed your under first half instead but I didn’t bet big. Thanks again for yesterday, I was on Jayhawks TT first half under + Houston’s spread FH. BOL today
I went for Aztec -2.5 and lost by the hook. Should have tailed your under first half instead but I didn’t bet big. Thanks again for yesterday, I was on Jayhawks TT first half under + Houston’s spread FH. BOL today
