-1… 30*… as always BOL Gentlemen.. 1-1 in March.. WF pending…
Colorado
Views: 888
Posts: 5
Posted:
#4
@Fallser29
Liking this play Falls huh I was originally leaning pokes cause of neutral floor but prob over thinking this one. I saw you took ml are you expecting tight game? Appreciate ya. I hate going against ya lol ![]()
@Fallser29
Liking this play Falls huh I was originally leaning pokes cause of neutral floor but prob over thinking this one. I saw you took ml are you expecting tight game? Appreciate ya. I hate going against ya lol ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
