Line is Clemson -1.5 and I’m seeing a lot of sharp money on them still. Clemson has the edge with Hunter, they control tempo well, but losing Welling could hurt them badly on the boards.
If Clemson slows the game down I could see them grinding it out. If UNC wins the rebounding battle this probably flips.
Curious what everyone thinks…
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Can clemson get it done without welling?
Line is Clemson -1.5 and I’m seeing a lot of sharp money on them still. Clemson has the edge with Hunter, they control tempo well, but losing Welling could hurt them badly on the boards.
If Clemson slows the game down I could see them grinding it out. If UNC wins the rebounding battle this probably flips.
Can clemson get it done without welling? Line is Clemson -1.5 and I’m seeing a lot of sharp money on them still. Clemson has the edge with Hunter, they control tempo well, but losing Welling could hurt them badly on the boards. If Clemson slows the game down I could see them grinding it out. If UNC wins the rebounding battle this probably flips. Curious what everyone thinks…
huge loss...
cant bet them....
Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:
Can clemson get it done without welling? Line is Clemson -1.5 and I’m seeing a lot of sharp money on them still. Clemson has the edge with Hunter, they control tempo well, but losing Welling could hurt them badly on the boards. If Clemson slows the game down I could see them grinding it out. If UNC wins the rebounding battle this probably flips. Curious what everyone thinks…