So what do you guys think..
Is Michigan/Arizona the ‘real’ Final? Or do Illinois/UConn have a legitimate chance?
I’m wondering because I have a decision to make in a survivor pool. I have Arizona, Illinois, UConn left.
I can either pick the winner of UConn/Illinois and save Arizona to win the Final.
Or pick Arizona then take the winner of UConn/Illinois in the Final against Arizona. This way is one less game I have to pick right but less chance of winning the Final. Need Arizona to beat Michigan either way.
Right now, I’m leaning toward Illinois then Arizona in the Final.
I’m wondering because I have a decision to make in a survivor pool. I have Arizona, Illinois, UConn left.
I can either pick the winner of UConn/Illinois and save Arizona to win the Final.
Or pick Arizona then take the winner of UConn/Illinois in the Final against Arizona. This way is one less game I have to pick right but less chance of winning the Final. Need Arizona to beat Michigan either way.
Right now, I’m leaning toward Illinois then Arizona in the Final.
@LochNess1
It’s very hard to pick against UConn after that comeback against Duke. This is what has me second guessing things. I’m not sure if UConn can handle Illinois size. Very tough game to pick.
@LochNess1
It’s very hard to pick against UConn after that comeback against Duke. This is what has me second guessing things. I’m not sure if UConn can handle Illinois size. Very tough game to pick.
@haymaker09
Nah man, you got it right, Illinois / Arizona final. In a way you can look at it as UConn got lucky to hit that 3 to beat Duke.
Could’ve have very much been Duke/Illinois today. Anyway, go with your original plan, that’s what I would do if I was in your survivor pool.
@haymaker09
Nah man, you got it right, Illinois / Arizona final. In a way you can look at it as UConn got lucky to hit that 3 to beat Duke.
Could’ve have very much been Duke/Illinois today. Anyway, go with your original plan, that’s what I would do if I was in your survivor pool.
