I'm desperate I had Nets tt o98.5 last night for $250 should've cashed out at halftime. Now I'm chasing Saint Louis ML but have 0 confidence in it. Can they actually beat Michigan?
Can Saint Louis Beat Michigan?
As an M fan --
I think the loss of LJ Cason is massive for who Michigan is as a team for one reason. Cadeau has the ability to be absolutely awful for Michigan and lose the game for us. Such a wild card. If they show up and play to their abilities they can wax anyone. If he's turning it over and jacking a bunch of awful 3's that aren't dropping then they can lose to almost anyone. Especially teams that shoot the 3 well because Michigan for whatever reason never adjusts to this defensively and just gives up a boatload of 3's..... St. Louis shoots it at 40% which is good for 2nd in the nation. Sooo yes I would say they're live if they shoot it 40% with a little more volume than their season average of 26 attempts per game.
All that being said - the line is weird to me.. I was expecting after what we saw on thursday this would be a much tighter number which is concerning if you like St. Louis.
As an M fan --
I think the loss of LJ Cason is massive for who Michigan is as a team for one reason. Cadeau has the ability to be absolutely awful for Michigan and lose the game for us. Such a wild card. If they show up and play to their abilities they can wax anyone. If he's turning it over and jacking a bunch of awful 3's that aren't dropping then they can lose to almost anyone. Especially teams that shoot the 3 well because Michigan for whatever reason never adjusts to this defensively and just gives up a boatload of 3's..... St. Louis shoots it at 40% which is good for 2nd in the nation. Sooo yes I would say they're live if they shoot it 40% with a little more volume than their season average of 26 attempts per game.
All that being said - the line is weird to me.. I was expecting after what we saw on thursday this would be a much tighter number which is concerning if you like St. Louis.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
