You let Iowa shoot almost 60%
Bye Bye Florida!!!
Views: 691
Posts: 16
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by MudPhud3:
I grabbed florida -120 for a huge bet. Notorious mush CraZy1694 calling it prematurely makes me feel even better about the wager
I grabbed florida -120 for a huge bet. Notorious mush CraZy1694 calling it prematurely makes me feel even better about the wager
Nice call, MudPhud.
Quote Originally Posted by MudPhud3:
I grabbed florida -120 for a huge bet. Notorious mush CraZy1694 calling it prematurely makes me feel even better about the wager
I grabbed florida -120 for a huge bet. Notorious mush CraZy1694 calling it prematurely makes me feel even better about the wager
Nice call, MudPhud.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
