I didn't have any money on this game but what a choke job by Duke up 19 .
All boozer had to do was hold on the ball then get fouled.
Not to bright of a guy I feel sorry who bet Duke ml
I didn't have any money on this game but what a choke job by Duke up 19 .
All boozer had to do was hold on the ball then get fouled.
Not to bright of a guy I feel sorry who bet Duke ml
I didn't have any money on this game but what a choke job by Duke up 19 .
All boozer had to do was hold on the ball then get fouled.
Not to bright of a guy I feel sorry who bet Duke ml
Watch the comparison video that's floating around online. It shows Sheyer asking him to pass it forward. Boozer should have gone against his coach but that's tough to do from his perspective. But they should NOT have been in that situation in the first place where they were leading by 19 at one point and 15 by HT.
That loss is 100% on Sheyer. TWICE now in the tournament Duke blows big leads late to lose. I know how it felt last night if you were on DUKE I was on em last year on the ML when they collapsed against Houston.
Watch the comparison video that's floating around online. It shows Sheyer asking him to pass it forward. Boozer should have gone against his coach but that's tough to do from his perspective. But they should NOT have been in that situation in the first place where they were leading by 19 at one point and 15 by HT.
That loss is 100% on Sheyer. TWICE now in the tournament Duke blows big leads late to lose. I know how it felt last night if you were on DUKE I was on em last year on the ML when they collapsed against Houston.
Hurley outcoached him for sure, his energy and tenacity willed that team back from the brink when others would've surrendered. I still hate that guy, but game recognize game.
Hurley outcoached him for sure, his energy and tenacity willed that team back from the brink when others would've surrendered. I still hate that guy, but game recognize game.
in case you didn't know, results are determined by which team scores more points.
in case you didn't know, results are determined by which team scores more points.
