I'm with Miami. They were impressive against Missouri in an arena that had the feel of an away game. I expect the crowd to lean for the Boilermakers, but the Hurricanes has been a solid road/neutral team all year. Reneau and Udeh are playing very well lately and I think Miami's guard play / transition game will be able to keep the score close.
Miami +8 -108 PX
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2-2 yesterday...just hanging around .500
er, that's Boilermakers!
I'm with Miami. They were impressive against Missouri in an arena that had the feel of an away game. I expect the crowd to lean for the Boilermakers, but the Hurricanes has been a solid road/neutral team all year. Reneau and Udeh are playing very well lately and I think Miami's guard play / transition game will be able to keep the score close.