-6.5 BLOWOUT coming ![]()
Blue devils BLOWOUT
Views: 2026
Posts: 9
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by football_007:
I think St John's hang in there for at least 1H, then Duke blow the door 2H...
I think St John's hang in there for at least 1H, then Duke blow the door 2H...
1st part correct. Now onto 2H???? Can Duke get it or go home empty?
Quote Originally Posted by football_007:
I think St John's hang in there for at least 1H, then Duke blow the door 2H...
I think St John's hang in there for at least 1H, then Duke blow the door 2H...
1st part correct. Now onto 2H???? Can Duke get it or go home empty?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
