Question in my mind is, will the NCAA "allow" the Big-10 to represent both sides in the NCAAB Championship game? Especially after winning the last 3 NCAA Football Championships and how the point of no team west of Texas winning March Madness since 1997 has been made ad nauseum. Personally, I picked Illinois and earned Michigan with Howard's first round cover in my work pool, so I'm hoping for Ill vs Mich. I guess I'll just ride out the pool and root for both Favs to cover 1.5.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Question in my mind is, will the NCAA "allow" the Big-10 to represent both sides in the NCAAB Championship game? Especially after winning the last 3 NCAA Football Championships and how the point of no team west of Texas winning March Madness since 1997 has been made ad nauseum. Personally, I picked Illinois and earned Michigan with Howard's first round cover in my work pool, so I'm hoping for Ill vs Mich. I guess I'll just ride out the pool and root for both Favs to cover 1.5.