During this pause in college hoops action, thought I'd say thank you to all the consistent, cordial, and especially long-time posters! I'm actually up a couple K this season due in large part to those of you offering solid information and understandable, thoughtful picks... you know who you are! From a beer money betting gambling hobbyist, thank you and best of luck... may the tournament fill all our pockets! ![]()
Best of luck!
Views: 227
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
Taproom Tourist
During this pause in college hoops action, thought I'd say thank you to all the consistent, cordial, and especially long-time posters! I'm actually up a couple K this season due in large part to those of you offering solid information and understandable, thoughtful picks... you know who you are! From a beer money betting gambling hobbyist, thank you and best of luck... may the tournament fill all our pockets! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
