This suspension might not affect Bama much in the Round 1 here, ....but it creates a wonderful Bama auto fade opportunity for the 2nd Round. ![]()
BAMA/Holloway
This suspension might not affect Bama much in the Round 1 here, ....but it creates a wonderful Bama auto fade opportunity for the 2nd Round. ![]()
@Ctownkb55
Im full blown bama supporter but ill be honest if u watch bama he comes out alot in pivotal moments bc he is a walking defensive liability. Yes he is a bucket scorer but I think it opens the door for Bethea to get more minutes and could be a wash as this kid is special he just has been behind 2 premier scoring guards all season.
@Ctownkb55
Im full blown bama supporter but ill be honest if u watch bama he comes out alot in pivotal moments bc he is a walking defensive liability. Yes he is a bucket scorer but I think it opens the door for Bethea to get more minutes and could be a wash as this kid is special he just has been behind 2 premier scoring guards all season.
@Ctownkb55 Im full blown bama supporter but ill be honest if u watch bama he comes out alot in pivotal moments bc he is a walking defensive liability. Yes he is a bucket scorer but I think it opens the door for Bethea to get more minutes and could be a wash as this kid is special he just has been behind 2 premier scoring guards all season.
@Ctownkb55 Im full blown bama supporter but ill be honest if u watch bama he comes out alot in pivotal moments bc he is a walking defensive liability. Yes he is a bucket scorer but I think it opens the door for Bethea to get more minutes and could be a wash as this kid is special he just has been behind 2 premier scoring guards all season.
Have watched more tide basketball this year than I care to admit. As awesome as Aden could be when he is hot, this team is plenty capable of taking care of business without him. Bethea, Wrightsell, Mallette will all need to step up, but honestly I trust those guys collectively to fill the gap. Cant deny this team and program seem to be in the headlines a lot.. and not for the right reasons. This first game against a solid Hofstra squad will be very telling
Have watched more tide basketball this year than I care to admit. As awesome as Aden could be when he is hot, this team is plenty capable of taking care of business without him. Bethea, Wrightsell, Mallette will all need to step up, but honestly I trust those guys collectively to fill the gap. Cant deny this team and program seem to be in the headlines a lot.. and not for the right reasons. This first game against a solid Hofstra squad will be very telling
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
