March LARGE ATS: 4-2
NC STATE +6.5 (LARGE)
DUKE -16.5 (LARGE)
My reason to drop next. ![]()
Putting together my analytics and NC State a Virginia are very similar with numbers…at least not much + Virginia’s top 3 pt shooters have shot poorly last 2.
Duke’s Scheyer is sitting on Rockets as long as Boozer stays healthy. This team’s attitude is like no other…now a lot of people, even their fans are doubting this team since Foster’s and Ngongba injuries.. team is built to win games an the chemistry is top notch. Wouldn’t suprise me if they won by DD the rest of the tourney.
![]()
Putting together my analytics and NC State a Virginia are very similar with numbers…at least not much + Virginia’s top 3 pt shooters have shot poorly last 2.
Duke’s Scheyer is sitting on Rockets as long as Boozer stays healthy. This team’s attitude is like no other…now a lot of people, even their fans are doubting this team since Foster’s and Ngongba injuries.. team is built to win games an the chemistry is top notch. Wouldn’t suprise me if they won by DD the rest of the tourney.
![]()
@lmb4321
Absolutely. I think this future line will eventually be minus money by Final 4….I really don’t think Michigan and Zona will make it to the final 4.
@lmb4321
Absolutely. I think this future line will eventually be minus money by Final 4….I really don’t think Michigan and Zona will make it to the final 4.
![]()
![]()
