ML +160… 10*… as always BOL Gentlemen .. first play of March..
ASI
@LAGameofInches
They're shooting under 30% and ASU just keeps dropping threes . I'm on fh over 70.5 but thought Baylor would score . They're shitting the bed . Bol ![]()
@LAGameofInches
They're shooting under 30% and ASU just keeps dropping threes . I'm on fh over 70.5 but thought Baylor would score . They're shitting the bed . Bol ![]()
@Fallser29
Thanks bro !! Kasper put me on to the play . I liked full game too but figure both come out firing. Baylor didn't come out slow this should've flew over 80 . Asu dropping threes like crazy
@Fallser29
Thanks bro !! Kasper put me on to the play . I liked full game too but figure both come out firing. Baylor didn't come out slow this should've flew over 80 . Asu dropping threes like crazy
@Fallser29 Thanks bro !! Kasper put me on to the play . I liked full game too but figure both come out firing. Baylor didn't come out slow this should've flew over 80 . Asu dropping threes like crazy
And that's without Odum who has 2 fouls...he will really help push ASU in 2nd half though Baylor won't come out as putrid as they did 1st half.
@Fallser29 Thanks bro !! Kasper put me on to the play . I liked full game too but figure both come out firing. Baylor didn't come out slow this should've flew over 80 . Asu dropping threes like crazy
And that's without Odum who has 2 fouls...he will really help push ASU in 2nd half though Baylor won't come out as putrid as they did 1st half.
@beats723
I also see this game getting closer which means late game fouls will help you get over that number. I realize it's inflated b/c of that but still SHOULD get over the hump. Good luck I'll just watch the 2nd half ![]()
@beats723
I also see this game getting closer which means late game fouls will help you get over that number. I realize it's inflated b/c of that but still SHOULD get over the hump. Good luck I'll just watch the 2nd half ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
