Veteran
Joined: Nov, 2006
Posts: 2658
Posted:
#1
Oklahoma will come out hot first half but fatigue will set in. Ark and Acuff will take time to get warm and settle in.
Ok 1h ml
Ov 168.5
if this goes like I think it’s gonna go, I’m probably gonna double up on Arkansas second half. Good luck, everyone. Let’s make some money today.
St Louis -6.5 early game. The plan is to put my winnings plus a little extra on the Razorback game tonight. Thoughts are obviously welcome.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Oklahoma will come out hot first half but fatigue will set in. Ark and Acuff will take time to get warm and settle in.
Ok 1h ml
Ov 168.5
if this goes like I think it’s gonna go, I’m probably gonna double up on Arkansas second half. Good luck, everyone. Let’s make some money today.
St Louis -6.5 early game. The plan is to put my winnings plus a little extra on the Razorback game tonight. Thoughts are obviously welcome.