Seem like the forum is split for the second game
. Both teams are fairly size and match but I think Arizona ride stop tonight. I believe next year is their year 2go all the way with the addition of Caleb
.
Michigan m.line heavy
stacks
Seem like the forum is split for the second game
. Both teams are fairly size and match but I think Arizona ride stop tonight. I believe next year is their year 2go all the way with the addition of Caleb
.
Michigan m.line heavy
stacks
Seem like the forum is split for the second game
. Both teams are fairly size and match but I think Arizona ride stop tonight. I believe next year is their year 2go all the way with the addition of Caleb
.
Michigan m.line heavy
stacks
What a dominant performance by Michigan and a humongous Cash Out night 4me
. Since the line released, I've been pairing Michigan (from -1.5 -pick-em) with all my MLB and NBA plays throughout the week ![]()
![]()
![]()
. It's definitely a Gamble but I had high confidence in Michigan. So I didn't felt the risk was that serious. Go big or go home like Arizona hahaha.
Now I'm going 2use some of the winning and put a dime on Arizona feature 2win it all next season
. I suggest everybody do the same hahaha.
What a dominant performance by Michigan and a humongous Cash Out night 4me
. Since the line released, I've been pairing Michigan (from -1.5 -pick-em) with all my MLB and NBA plays throughout the week ![]()
![]()
![]()
. It's definitely a Gamble but I had high confidence in Michigan. So I didn't felt the risk was that serious. Go big or go home like Arizona hahaha.
Now I'm going 2use some of the winning and put a dime on Arizona feature 2win it all next season
. I suggest everybody do the same hahaha.
