They have not been a dog often. But they won SU every time.
So I'm kinda glad line has flipped. I'm on Michigan. They have the highest avg scoring margin and only lost twice in the big 10.
Last year the big10 went 8-0 in the first round of the NCAA tournament. I don't think the conference that was so strong last year will be shut out from the final. Doesn't surprise me Illinois lost, UConn has that championship pedigree.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
They have not been a dog often. But they won SU every time.
So I'm kinda glad line has flipped. I'm on Michigan. They have the highest avg scoring margin and only lost twice in the big 10.
Last year the big10 went 8-0 in the first round of the NCAA tournament. I don't think the conference that was so strong last year will be shut out from the final. Doesn't surprise me Illinois lost, UConn has that championship pedigree.