That Furman F'r hitting that three at end of the 1st half killed it I'm sure. ![]()
Alt UCONN -17.5 Dead
@Ctownkb55 They gotta come out 2nd n torch em right lol wtf I have them 20.5 and FD still offering 1/3 my wager back lol
@Ctownkb55 They gotta come out 2nd n torch em right lol wtf I have them 20.5 and FD still offering 1/3 my wager back lol
@Ctownkb55 They gotta come out 2nd n torch em right lol wtf I have them 20.5 and FD still offering 1/3 my wager back lol
You figure Uconn normally would be 4-14 from three instead of 1-14. They should be leading by 13 at half.
@Ctownkb55 They gotta come out 2nd n torch em right lol wtf I have them 20.5 and FD still offering 1/3 my wager back lol
You figure Uconn normally would be 4-14 from three instead of 1-14. They should be leading by 13 at half.
@Ctownkb55 That's wild . I'm predicting they drop the hammer 2nd but these games are tough man . I hope you cover
@Ctownkb55 That's wild . I'm predicting they drop the hammer 2nd but these games are tough man . I hope you cover
@Ctownkb55 That's wild . I'm predicting they drop the hammer 2nd but these games are tough man . I hope you cover
Mine is cooked. F'n Kansas. Fade them on Sunday. I fade teams that blow huge leads heading into the next round.
@Ctownkb55 That's wild . I'm predicting they drop the hammer 2nd but these games are tough man . I hope you cover
Mine is cooked. F'n Kansas. Fade them on Sunday. I fade teams that blow huge leads heading into the next round.
Sucks man . Sorry both shot the bed on you . I had a feeling Kansas game. Kid Daniels Jr is real deal. The championship game he carried team last 5 min vs Utah valley . He hit like 5 threes in couple min to win the game .
Best of luck tomorrow
I may stay away these games/lines all coin flips at this point
Sucks man . Sorry both shot the bed on you . I had a feeling Kansas game. Kid Daniels Jr is real deal. The championship game he carried team last 5 min vs Utah valley . He hit like 5 threes in couple min to win the game .
Best of luck tomorrow
I may stay away these games/lines all coin flips at this point
Sucks man . Sorry both shot the bed on you . I had a feeling Kansas game. Kid Daniels Jr is real deal. The championship game he carried team last 5 min vs Utah valley . He hit like 5 threes in couple min to win the game . Best of luck tomorrow I may stay away these games/lines all coin flips at this point
Sucks man . Sorry both shot the bed on you . I had a feeling Kansas game. Kid Daniels Jr is real deal. The championship game he carried team last 5 min vs Utah valley . He hit like 5 threes in couple min to win the game . Best of luck tomorrow I may stay away these games/lines all coin flips at this point
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
