Looks like it
All favorites today again?
Views: 619
Posts: 10
Posted:
#10
Texas has all the momentum right now and, obviously, at the right time. I wouldn’t be shocked if they made a run and go to the final 4. I think they’d lose then.
Texas has all the momentum right now and, obviously, at the right time. I wouldn’t be shocked if they made a run and go to the final 4. I think they’d lose then.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
