Season Record 5-6
![]()
![]()
Roll Tide ROLLS tonight ![]()
Adding more on Bama, If anybody is watching the game you can see that Ole Miss is making some of the luckiest bullshit you’ll ever see. Bama will come with it in the 2nd half I believe.
Roll Tide -4.5 *LIVE*
Adding more on Bama, If anybody is watching the game you can see that Ole Miss is making some of the luckiest bullshit you’ll ever see. Bama will come with it in the 2nd half I believe.
Roll Tide -4.5 *LIVE*
@DopeBoy95s
When Alabama played Georgia I was on bama and Georgia did the same bs. Literally every 3 they took was falling in the final 7 mins. I looked at the stats and wondered how Georgia won. Similar to this game
@DopeBoy95s
When Alabama played Georgia I was on bama and Georgia did the same bs. Literally every 3 they took was falling in the final 7 mins. I looked at the stats and wondered how Georgia won. Similar to this game
Dont know if you’re watching the game but that last 3 point shot that Ole Miss made was absolute bullshit lmao so I do see what you mean bro
Dont know if you’re watching the game but that last 3 point shot that Ole Miss made was absolute bullshit lmao so I do see what you mean bro
If you watched the game and have watched Ole Miss anytime this season, you would know and see that the shots they made tonight were absolute bullshit lol. Bama didn’t help by not showing up tonight but man I just can’t get over the shots that Ole Piss made tonight
If you watched the game and have watched Ole Miss anytime this season, you would know and see that the shots they made tonight were absolute bullshit lol. Bama didn’t help by not showing up tonight but man I just can’t get over the shots that Ole Piss made tonight
