2H s.car+4.5 ![]()
4/3 🏀🏀🏀 W
Views: 643
Posts: 15
Posted:
#4
I’m not sure what game you’re watching but South Carolina has played out of their minds and they’re still losing and every time they get anywhere 2 feet of the rim they take the worst angles when they shoot the ball
I’m not sure what game you’re watching but South Carolina has played out of their minds and they’re still losing and every time they get anywhere 2 feet of the rim they take the worst angles when they shoot the ball
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by luckyhands:
I’m not sure what game you’re watching but South Carolina has played out of their minds and they’re still losing and every time they get anywhere 2 feet of the rim they take the worst angles when they shoot the ball
I’m not sure what game you’re watching but South Carolina has played out of their minds and they’re still losing and every time they get anywhere 2 feet of the rim they take the worst angles when they shoot the ball
Bank it!!
Quote Originally Posted by luckyhands:
I’m not sure what game you’re watching but South Carolina has played out of their minds and they’re still losing and every time they get anywhere 2 feet of the rim they take the worst angles when they shoot the ball
I’m not sure what game you’re watching but South Carolina has played out of their minds and they’re still losing and every time they get anywhere 2 feet of the rim they take the worst angles when they shoot the ball
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
