Prospect
Joined: Feb, 2026
Posts: 159
Posted:
#1
I began creating my mascot-inspired Threads back on March 5th.
Who can forget.."Dogfight - Salukis v Bulldogs.
Conference tournaments were just kicking off.
How did it go?
Not badly, 27-9 with 2 pushes. 75% win rate on the nose.
I mostly kept my odd in the -105 to -125 range, with a few falling on either side of that range. I'll trade a bit reward for a more likely outcome.
I haven't racked out the return rate, but it should be comfortably above break even. All my bets have been roughly the same amount (+/- 10%).
thanks - for the most part, it's a really good gambling vibe on this board.
cheers
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I began creating my mascot-inspired Threads back on March 5th.
Who can forget.."Dogfight - Salukis v Bulldogs.
Conference tournaments were just kicking off.
How did it go?
Not badly, 27-9 with 2 pushes. 75% win rate on the nose.
I mostly kept my odd in the -105 to -125 range, with a few falling on either side of that range. I'll trade a bit reward for a more likely outcome.
I haven't racked out the return rate, but it should be comfortably above break even. All my bets have been roughly the same amount (+/- 10%).
thanks - for the most part, it's a really good gambling vibe on this board.
cheers