488-429-13 (-6.75 u)
Iowa St. (-4) (-122) .12 u (to the guy who thinks I should do write-ups: better defense IMO. and yes..I know Jefferson is out. Fade me if you want)
488-429-13 (-6.75 u)
Iowa St. (-4) (-122) .12 u (to the guy who thinks I should do write-ups: better defense IMO. and yes..I know Jefferson is out. Fade me if you want)
488-429-13 (-6.75 u)
Iowa St. (-4) (-122) .12 u (to the guy who thinks I should do write-ups: better defense IMO. and yes..I know Jefferson is out. Fade me if you want)
@TDHCentral
Brah stop it ...it's not even as you think ...lol... St John clearly got one of the best big men in the game ..maybe top3
@TDHCentral
Brah stop it ...it's not even as you think ...lol... St John clearly got one of the best big men in the game ..maybe top3
UCLA (+5) (-121) .12 u (Shouldn't need much explanation here if you've watched UConn this year. With an abysmal ATS record of 13-22, and UCLA'S high FG%, I think they can keep it close. I might be pushing my luck here, but I'm taking the pts.)
UCLA (+5) (-121) .12 u (Shouldn't need much explanation here if you've watched UConn this year. With an abysmal ATS record of 13-22, and UCLA'S high FG%, I think they can keep it close. I might be pushing my luck here, but I'm taking the pts.)
