485-426-13 (-6.68 U ) Rough day yesterday
Live: Santa Clara (+4.5) (-138) .14 u
more in a bit...
I think I'm done with CBB. It hasn't been my friend this season. Maybe if I see something specific catch my eye, I'll play it, but I'm ready for MLB and have lots to do around here before it starts. GL everyone!
I think I'm done with CBB. It hasn't been my friend this season. Maybe if I see something specific catch my eye, I'll play it, but I'm ready for MLB and have lots to do around here before it starts. GL everyone!
No offense but you never have write ups. Anyone can just pick a spread. I’m not saying you’re just guessing but…..it felt that way all season and the units show. Slow down, take your time and put work in.
No offense but you never have write ups. Anyone can just pick a spread. I’m not saying you’re just guessing but…..it felt that way all season and the units show. Slow down, take your time and put work in.
@stevex01
No offense taken. I do put in work. Lots of it. I don't do write ups b/c I don't have the time, nor the desire, and I don't owe that to anyone. It's my record, and I own it. Enough said. if you see my record, I've gotten more right than wrong. Just not enough. I certainly don't throw darts at my plays, but good luck to you!
@stevex01
No offense taken. I do put in work. Lots of it. I don't do write ups b/c I don't have the time, nor the desire, and I don't owe that to anyone. It's my record, and I own it. Enough said. if you see my record, I've gotten more right than wrong. Just not enough. I certainly don't throw darts at my plays, but good luck to you!
@TDHCentral
Appreciate your response. And I agree, it’s your record and you do own it and we, as investors, can choose who we invest in. Anyone can create an account and post “this team -2.” You’ve done it all year, with no insight, no reasoning, no explanation. And people probably lost money following your picks. It’s a public forum and we’re all adults but to keep posting every day with 0 backing or reasoning behind what you’re choosing is lazy.
@TDHCentral
Appreciate your response. And I agree, it’s your record and you do own it and we, as investors, can choose who we invest in. Anyone can create an account and post “this team -2.” You’ve done it all year, with no insight, no reasoning, no explanation. And people probably lost money following your picks. It’s a public forum and we’re all adults but to keep posting every day with 0 backing or reasoning behind what you’re choosing is lazy.
