Starting 5: Tempted to take Vandy but I'll lay absurd juice w/ the best team in the country. Mara is perfect remedy for Cluff on the glass, and I do not see a world in which TKR does anything against big Mo Johnson. Lendeborg and Loyer matchup... yikes. I guess if Fletch shoots the lights out it neutralizes the massive athleticism gap. Admittedly Cox and McKenny is kind of a wash, maybe a slight lean to Cox, although McKenny will be in the NBA eventually. Now my favorite matchup, the most overrated PG and possibly player in the country, the fraudulent, Braden "Smalltime" Smith against Elliot Cadeau. I used to love Smith, and for the last couple years I bet on Purdue time and time again, backing this core of TKR+Loyer+Smith but after watching enough this year...the shooting and "floor general" upside just doesn't make up for the abhorrent defense. Expect Cadeau to be in Braden's kitchen all game, and I expect a couple blow by's leading to kick outs for McKenny.
Bench: Man, I miss LJ Cason on this Michigan team, he was awesome. I think that was a bigger loss than most realize, but here I am still backing the blue and maize. Purdues bench to me is just Benter in terms of kids who can make any real impact. Jacobsen is soft as can be despite him being 8 feet tall. Mayer can hit a couple deep 3s and is money from inside the arc but lowkey sucks at creating his own shot. Harris is nothing - literally just walmart Cox and that would be a compliment to him...Michigan's depth isn't great either to be honest (man, I wish Cason was playing), but Burnett and Gayle are serviceable, and Tschetter is a fine option I guess. Wouldn't feel great about this bet strictly from a bench perspective, but the starting 5 is where this wager really makes sense.
Coaching: Never been a Painter guy. Period. I know this is garbage analysis but how do you lose to FDU w/ Edey. Dusty May is probably a top 3 coach in the country (1. Hurley, 2. Golden) so I'll trust him to get the fellas up for a Selection Sunday showdown.
-
BOL everyone!!!! Have a great Selection Sunday!!!! Can't wait for the madness to be upon us!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Michigan -298
$74.56 to win $25
NFL: $0
NCAAF: $0
NCAAB: -$0.73
MLB: $0
NBA: -$0.73
Net: -$0.73
-
Starting 5: Tempted to take Vandy but I'll lay absurd juice w/ the best team in the country. Mara is perfect remedy for Cluff on the glass, and I do not see a world in which TKR does anything against big Mo Johnson. Lendeborg and Loyer matchup... yikes. I guess if Fletch shoots the lights out it neutralizes the massive athleticism gap. Admittedly Cox and McKenny is kind of a wash, maybe a slight lean to Cox, although McKenny will be in the NBA eventually. Now my favorite matchup, the most overrated PG and possibly player in the country, the fraudulent, Braden "Smalltime" Smith against Elliot Cadeau. I used to love Smith, and for the last couple years I bet on Purdue time and time again, backing this core of TKR+Loyer+Smith but after watching enough this year...the shooting and "floor general" upside just doesn't make up for the abhorrent defense. Expect Cadeau to be in Braden's kitchen all game, and I expect a couple blow by's leading to kick outs for McKenny.
Bench: Man, I miss LJ Cason on this Michigan team, he was awesome. I think that was a bigger loss than most realize, but here I am still backing the blue and maize. Purdues bench to me is just Benter in terms of kids who can make any real impact. Jacobsen is soft as can be despite him being 8 feet tall. Mayer can hit a couple deep 3s and is money from inside the arc but lowkey sucks at creating his own shot. Harris is nothing - literally just walmart Cox and that would be a compliment to him...Michigan's depth isn't great either to be honest (man, I wish Cason was playing), but Burnett and Gayle are serviceable, and Tschetter is a fine option I guess. Wouldn't feel great about this bet strictly from a bench perspective, but the starting 5 is where this wager really makes sense.
Coaching: Never been a Painter guy. Period. I know this is garbage analysis but how do you lose to FDU w/ Edey. Dusty May is probably a top 3 coach in the country (1. Hurley, 2. Golden) so I'll trust him to get the fellas up for a Selection Sunday showdown.
-
BOL everyone!!!! Have a great Selection Sunday!!!! Can't wait for the madness to be upon us!