Tennessee-.5 BIG
thwy might come back and win
Gillespie has to get going early. He had some in n out’s that should drop in 2H.. Michigan offense too strong though.. I don’t hate taking Ten +22.5.. I just don’t see a world where they go on a big enough run for them to pull off the miracle
Gillespie has to get going early. He had some in n out’s that should drop in 2H.. Michigan offense too strong though.. I don’t hate taking Ten +22.5.. I just don’t see a world where they go on a big enough run for them to pull off the miracle
I only bet lines. Why is Tennessee even favored?
thay makes no sense to me... seems as if Michigan is making a statement. But Tennessee favored?????
I only bet lines. Why is Tennessee even favored?
thay makes no sense to me... seems as if Michigan is making a statement. But Tennessee favored?????
that line suits the score and live line.. Mich up 60-24 with ball and line is 25.5 now with them up 26
that line suits the score and live line.. Mich up 60-24 with ball and line is 25.5 now with them up 26
if you play blind and read lines thats one thing, Vols are not matching up vs these guys at all
if you play blind and read lines thats one thing, Vols are not matching up vs these guys at all
@RoughEmUp
Yes I play lines only. I don't watch games. I know that Tennessee was talking shit, but the second half line still doesn't make sense...
@RoughEmUp
Yes I play lines only. I don't watch games. I know that Tennessee was talking shit, but the second half line still doesn't make sense...
