Dukeeee-5.5 5u ![]()
largeeeee
2H 🏀🏀🏀 3/27
Views: 1546
Posts: 20
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by Samspickss:
@Wuddup You Definitely Should Win Both Bets!! I just need Iowa State Cyclones ml to hit my parlay!! Money in the bank!!
nice what did u parlay it with ?
@Wuddup You Definitely Should Win Both Bets!! I just need Iowa State Cyclones ml to hit my parlay!! Money in the bank!!
Bank it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Samspickss:
@Wuddup You Definitely Should Win Both Bets!! I just need Iowa State Cyclones ml to hit my parlay!! Money in the bank!!
nice what did u parlay it with ?@Wuddup You Definitely Should Win Both Bets!! I just need Iowa State Cyclones ml to hit my parlay!! Money in the bank!!
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 1H LSU-5.5 Women’swhy I play women’s I don’t know shit about them
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 1H LSU-5.5 Women’swhy I play women’s I don’t know shit about them
LOL. I don’t play them for that reason. Only know Connecticut will win it all.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup:
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 1H LSU-5.5 Women’swhy I play women’s I don’t know shit about them
Quote Originally Posted by Wuddup: 1H LSU-5.5 Women’swhy I play women’s I don’t know shit about them
LOL. I don’t play them for that reason. Only know Connecticut will win it all.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
