KU(+3.5)…! KU(ML)..!! TAIL OR FADE GOOD LUCK TO ALL..![]()
![]()
🥶🔥💎‼️🏀 SJU @KU 🏀‼️💎🔥🥶
Views: 1289
Posts: 10
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by tacos4toes:
The Johnnie's are fuckin lost bro. I had their first half over idk why I didn't cash out once I saw how poo they r shooting
The Johnnie's are fuckin lost bro. I had their first half over idk why I didn't cash out once I saw how poo they r shooting
@tacos4toes
Hang in there..![]()
![]()
![]()
** UGLY 1H THUS FAR *![]()
![]()
very painful to watch…![]()
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by tacos4toes:
The Johnnie's are fuckin lost bro. I had their first half over idk why I didn't cash out once I saw how poo they r shooting
The Johnnie's are fuckin lost bro. I had their first half over idk why I didn't cash out once I saw how poo they r shooting
@tacos4toes
Hang in there..![]()
![]()
![]()
** UGLY 1H THUS FAR *![]()
![]()
very painful to watch…![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
