![]()
10 STAR PLAY. ILLINOIS -7. (3/28/26)
Dear god todd. Nothing wrong with being a gigantic queer, but have some fuckin decency and tone it down on the gayness will ya, this is over the top
Shheeesh
Dear god todd. Nothing wrong with being a gigantic queer, but have some fuckin decency and tone it down on the gayness will ya, this is over the top
Shheeesh
@Cappologist Got your butt kicked betting wise lately? Losing money will make you this angry.
Yo gaypot pipe down over there chief, noone is angry
Actually your corndick post here did kindof piss me off now that I think about it tho
@Cappologist Got your butt kicked betting wise lately? Losing money will make you this angry.
Yo gaypot pipe down over there chief, noone is angry
Actually your corndick post here did kindof piss me off now that I think about it tho
how does one go from 10 star to buyout to other side?
I think for the first time we agree on something
. Not to mention being in AZ I think they do pound Purdue.
how does one go from 10 star to buyout to other side?
I think for the first time we agree on something
. Not to mention being in AZ I think they do pound Purdue.
Dear god todd. Nothing wrong with being a gigantic queer, but have some fuckin decency and tone it down on the gayness will ya, this is over the top Shheeesh
![]()
Dear god todd. Nothing wrong with being a gigantic queer, but have some fuckin decency and tone it down on the gayness will ya, this is over the top Shheeesh
![]()
Dear god todd. Nothing wrong with being a gigantic queer, but have some fuckin decency and tone it down on the gayness will ya, this is over the top Shheeesh
Says the guy who is still probably a Virgin at 40 living in mommas basement. Probably a fan of the pedophile Trump too.
Dear god todd. Nothing wrong with being a gigantic queer, but have some fuckin decency and tone it down on the gayness will ya, this is over the top Shheeesh
Says the guy who is still probably a Virgin at 40 living in mommas basement. Probably a fan of the pedophile Trump too.
Says the guy who is still probably a Virgin at 40 living in mommas basement. Probably a fan of the pedophile Trump too.
Whoa this is wild.
I mean, noone was ever going to outgay Todd in this thread, but wow, this squirrely little wormsucker sure gave him a run for his money here
Says the guy who is still probably a Virgin at 40 living in mommas basement. Probably a fan of the pedophile Trump too.
Whoa this is wild.
I mean, noone was ever going to outgay Todd in this thread, but wow, this squirrely little wormsucker sure gave him a run for his money here
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
