Arizona +1.5 ( Big Play )![]()
Uconn +2 ![]()
BOL tonight everyone ![]()
@UglyKidJoe
@FelixFermin21
@fubah2
@Macwestie1
Thank you guys for dropping by
Uconn
one more to go
@jtrules2001
be very honest to you, the +1.5 and pick actually doesn’t mean much to me. If I worry about it, I would buy point to +2.5 or 3.5 because those numbers actually make a difference but your money , your choice. I think Arizona will win outright and that’s why I’ve a big play on them. BOL ![]()
@UglyKidJoe
@FelixFermin21
@fubah2
@Macwestie1
Thank you guys for dropping by
Uconn
one more to go
@jtrules2001
be very honest to you, the +1.5 and pick actually doesn’t mean much to me. If I worry about it, I would buy point to +2.5 or 3.5 because those numbers actually make a difference but your money , your choice. I think Arizona will win outright and that’s why I’ve a big play on them. BOL ![]()
@JuiceCanseco
@ayashifx55
Thanks again guys
too bad this year tournament ended with a lost on a big play ![]()
it always hurts on an ending like that but keep your head up, it’s still a profitable tournament and until next time…..nba playoffs is around the corner ![]()
@JuiceCanseco
@ayashifx55
Thanks again guys
too bad this year tournament ended with a lost on a big play ![]()
it always hurts on an ending like that but keep your head up, it’s still a profitable tournament and until next time…..nba playoffs is around the corner ![]()
