Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Hats off to Chick-Fil-A CEO....
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#1
Posted: 8/3/2012 12:25:12 PM
Now only if Burger King would tell me how he feels about drilling in ANWR, Ronald McDonald can tell me how he feels about Roe v. Wade, Wendy tells me about her views on Fed policy and Chuck E. Cheese can discuss his views on assault weapons and extended capacity magazines. I will not be able to eat that processed garbage unitl I am certain about their political views! I wonder how Colonel Sanders feels about normalizing relations with Cuba???


dude needs to stfu and just serve his artery clogging garbage and sugar laced poison water...
quote
Crusher13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3941
Location: Texas
#2
Posted: 8/3/2012 12:50:41 PM
You say Chucky. I say cheese, Chucky Cheese
quote
OakleyDoak
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
OakleyDoak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1092
Location: Ohio
#3
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:23:50 PM

I wonder how many people have enjoyed or at least would enjoy doing a 'three-way' or have at least watched that category of porn ?!

Yet,beyond their inability to exercise self-control for themselves,they want to socially and constitutionally exclude people that have a natural attraction to people of the same gender.

Where's the Democracy ?
Where's the compassion ?

Your intolerance is creating further unnecessary problems.

Live and let live,guy !

quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#4
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:26:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OakleyDoak:

I wonder how many people have enjoyed or at least would enjoy doing a 'three-way' or have at least watched that category of porn ?!

Yet,beyond their inability to exercise self-control for themselves,they want to socially and constitutionally exclude people that have a natural attraction to people of the same gender.

Where's the Democracy ?
Where's the compassion ?

Your intolerance is creating further unnecessary problems.

Live and let live,guy !


quote
jmilrod
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jmilrod
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 7111
Location: Kentucky
#5
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:40:34 PM
The Colonel
quote
switchwalk send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
switchwalk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4731
Location: Canada
#6
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:41:09 PM
That sugar laced poison water comes from a company that supports LGBT rights. Every time a customer orders a coca-cola product with their chicken in a combo, [or separately] they are essentially offsetting the anti-LGBT chicken purchase by supporting coca cola. [idk if they have pepsi in other states or whatever, but they are pro-LGBT too]

If they pay for their sandwich using Visa or Mastercard, they do the same thing.

They arrive for lunch at the drivethru in their Ford or Chevy vehicle after sipping their starbucks coffee in the morning, after enjoying their morning Wheaties

They can make their bigot choices while wearing Levy's jeans, American Apparel and Old Navy attire, or whatever clothing they wear from Macy's, JCPenny, Gap or Target

those are all companies which used their profits to support equal rights. It's an inevitability. All these people have left is their chicken sandwiches...They cant win the popular vote on bigotry because a larger portion of americans KNOW BETTER. Let them continue to think they can stop the wheels that are in motion by buying a sandwich. 

When they get diabetes, they need to make sure they avoid picking up their meds at walgreens too 

quote
jmilrod
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jmilrod
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 7111
Location: Kentucky
#7
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:44:50 PM

did you go to kissy face day @ chick-fil-A?

 

they had a guy here putting signs in the front yard saying that marriage is between "one man and one woman"

 

dude was like 80 years old and looked like he was gonna fall over

 

quote
OakleyDoak
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
OakleyDoak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1092
Location: Ohio
#8
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:49:33 PM

AHD,
 

I knew what your context was !

I wish COVERS would get this QUOTE problem corrected !!

quote
Crusher13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3941
Location: Texas
#9
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:50:42 PM
I have yet to meet one happy person in America that wasn't bitter or angry about something
quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49615
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 8/3/2012 3:52:23 PM
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#11
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:01:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

I have yet to meet one happy person in America that wasn't bitter or angry about something

yeeeaaaahhhh...those happy dudes always dancing, having parades, fabulous parties, nice tight bodies ...they seem like they are all bitter and angry 
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20197
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:15:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

I have yet to meet one happy person in America that wasn't bitter or angry about something


crusher, i'm sure you've met a real good representative sample of the entire happy population but how would you feel if you wanted to marry a woman but were denied the ability to do that because a bunch of religious freaks you had nothing to do with wouldn't let you.  a bunch of hypocritical religious nuts at that.  you can say you wouldn't be angry about that, but you'd be lying. 
quote
don juan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
don juan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4750
Location: Florida
#13
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:32:32 PM

OakeyDoaky. Here I was thinking I was totally computer illiterate when I couldn't use the "quote " thing.. I was going nuts, and about to contact BeEasy for further instructions  

-------------------------------------------------

JMILROD.. I resent that "like 80 years old" remark.. I'm in my 70s but not about to fall over.

quote
mellow_wolf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mellow_wolf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3257
Location:
#14
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:47:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by switchwalk:

That sugar laced poison water comes from a company that supports LGBT rights. Every time a customer orders a coca-cola product with their chicken in a combo, [or separately] they are essentially offsetting the anti-LGBT chicken purchase by supporting coca cola. [idk if they have pepsi in other states or whatever, but they are pro-LGBT too]

If they pay for their sandwich using Visa or Mastercard, they do the same thing.

They arrive for lunch at the drivethru in their Ford or Chevy vehicle after sipping their starbucks coffee in the morning, after enjoying their morning Wheaties

They can make their bigot choices while wearing Levy's jeans, American Apparel and Old Navy attire, or whatever clothing they wear from Macy's, JCPenny, Gap or Target

those are all companies which used their profits to support equal rights. It's an inevitability. All these people have left is their chicken sandwiches...They cant win the popular vote on bigotry because a larger portion of americans KNOW BETTER. Let them continue to think they can stop the wheels that are in motion by buying a sandwich. 

When they get diabetes, they need to make sure they avoid picking up their meds at walgreens too 


Brilliant response. 
quote
canovsp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
canovsp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4671
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:12:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

I have yet to meet one happy person in America that wasn't bitter or angry about something

I see you've been to Covers' Penalty Box.
quote
OakleyDoak
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
OakleyDoak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1092
Location: Ohio
#16
Posted: 8/3/2012 7:13:00 PM
I know a lot of male Republicans who enjoy watching lesbian porn and would indulge themselves with a pair of women if the opp.arose.

And how many are in the closet ?

If it's GOD's law,then let the GOD you pray to be the ultimate judge.Instead of you trying to act as judge and jury,simply act as a compassionate peer ! 
quote
SirJohnDrake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SirJohnDrake
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12519
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 8/3/2012 7:13:32 PM

Quote Posted by ahd:

dude needs to stfu and just serve his artery clogging garbage and sugar laced poison water...
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
To tell you the truth I would rather listen to that dude anyday of the year to hear what he has to say than to listen to hear what you have to say ahd...lol
 
 
quote
BostonKen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
BostonKen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4536
Location: Massachusetts
#18
Posted: 8/3/2012 8:49:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:

Quote Posted by ahd:

dude needs to stfu and just serve his artery clogging garbage and sugar laced poison water...
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
To tell you the truth I would rather listen to that dude anyday of the year to hear what he has to say than to listen to hear what you have to say ahd...lol
 
 


quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#19
Posted: 8/3/2012 8:50:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:

Quote Posted by ahd:

dude needs to stfu and just serve his artery clogging garbage and sugar laced poison water...
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
To tell you the truth I would rather listen to that dude anyday of the year to hear what he has to say than to listen to hear what you have to say ahd...lol
 
 

and here you are you stupid pig eating from the AHD troth. you slobbering animal.

slurp deep my bile you puerile infantile animal.





quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#20
Posted: 8/3/2012 9:17:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

I have yet to meet one anti-happy person in America that wasn't bitter or angry about something



quote
djbrow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 13364
Location: United States
#21
Posted: 8/4/2012 7:39:46 AM
Hysterical thread. Nice work

I just wish the people protesting Chik by eating at other fast food joints would donate money to causes instead and those eating at Chik would donate in Chiks name. Eating that garbage out of 'spite' seems somewhat antithetical to advanced intellectual societal reponses.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Stiln send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6410
Location: Maryland
#22
Posted: 8/4/2012 1:43:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

Now only if Burger King would tell me how he feels about drilling in ANWR, Ronald McDonald can tell me how he feels about Roe v. Wade, Wendy tells me about her views on Fed policy and Chuck E. Cheese can discuss his views on assault weapons and extended capacity magazines. I will not be able to eat that processed garbage unitl I am certain about their political views! I wonder how Colonel Sanders feels about normalizing relations with Cuba???


dude needs to stfu and just serve his artery clogging garbage and sugar laced poison water...




exactly
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#23
Posted: 8/4/2012 5:10:02 PM
 Somebody posted this on Facebook........

I'm happy and I think that Chick Fil A being strong with what they believe in is awesome. I may not agree with it but who cares, its their money that their using from their privately owned company to do so. Instead of complaining about this one company out of many that donated money to certain causes, you all could be looking for ways to support your cause. You're for happy rights? Awesome go donate money! Chick Fil A happens to be against it, so they donate money also. I don't see Chick Fil A banning happy people all because they have different beliefs. Do you? Nope! I eat there and they haven't complained about me for being happy! I'm sure they love my business just the same as a straight persons. So relax, not everybody will always have the same beliefs as everybody else, its called life. People believe in different things. That's what makes life fun and worth living..............


quote
paystation send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
paystation
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 34
Location:
#24
Posted: 8/5/2012 11:50:17 PM
I had never eat there before today. Those sandwich are really good!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 8/7/2012 9:26:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by canovsp:


I see you've been to Covers' Penalty Box.


Is this meant to be a cheap shot against Esplande or am I reading into it to much?
quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.