|1 point every 25 yards, 6 td & lots of good options and can't afford a wrong move here. So my best bet for a td is?
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:11:55 PM
1. B.meyers vs den I'm sure he will be a popular choice but after his big game last week he maybe draws a lil extra attention this wk.
2. M. Bennett vs no: aints are bad vs the te and should be some points scored in this game. He is 1 or 2 for me currently.
3. J. Tamme vs oak also another horrible team vs te and manning looking his way the last few weeks. Tempting
4. G.olsen vs atl I prob won't go here but I do have him on my roster and being its $10 per pick up I have to consider. +s are they should be behind in this game minus lafell and smith doubled so he's gonna see looks. Can cam deliver?
5. M.lewis vs jets prob won't go here either but last cpl weeks he's involved and has henne's eye.
6. Pitta vs wash I do see some points being put on the board other then that no real love here for me.
7. Pettigrew vs gb should be behind and stafford throwing his usual 45 times on a team hurting at wr so Calvin will see lots of attention. Lots of looks but will he catch em?
8. J.cook vs Indy who gives plenty of points to te's and should be trailing so throwing often. Further down my list but still have to consider.
Who's your top dog and why?