Software

Forum: Systems & Strategies
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: Software
robrobert13 PM robrobert13
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
 
robrobert13
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/30/2013 7:18:40 PM
I was hoping someone could tell me a good software to use to develop an algorithm for predicting scores and such. I am not looking to use a system in which someone has made - I want to create my own. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all.
robrobert13 PM robrobert13
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
 
robrobert13
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2013 12:29:53 AM
anyone?
TheGovernor11 PM TheGovernor11
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 33
 
TheGovernor11
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/8/2013 11:56:02 PM
I use Excel.
ICallHimGamblor PM ICallHimGamblor
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
 
ICallHimGamblor
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/13/2013 9:22:42 AM
Not sure what you are looking for here. You want to write your own, but you want good software to use?

I wrote my own handicapping analysis software using Java / Hibernate / PostgreSQL, and it has been very successful. Not sure if that is the type of information you are looking for.
JopH PM JopH
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
 
JopH
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2013 11:05:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ICallHimGamblor:

Not sure what you are looking for here. You want to write your own, but you want good software to use?

I wrote my own handicapping analysis software using Java / Hibernate / PostgreSQL, and it has been very successful. Not sure if that is the type of information you are looking for.

I am interested in your predictor, could you pass me? thanks
ICallHimGamblor PM ICallHimGamblor
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
 
ICallHimGamblor
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2013 9:50:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JopH:


I am interested in your predictor, could you pass me? thanks

I don't know what you mean by this. I will send you the URL to my website or I will answer some high-level questions in this thread, but I am not accepting private friend requests.
sirandrew PM sirandrew
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 68
Ontario
 
sirandrew
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2013 6:26:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ICallHimGamblor:


I don't know what you mean by this. I will send you the URL to my website or I will answer some high-level questions in this thread, but I am not accepting private friend requests.
plz send website address, tks
Forum: Systems & Strategies
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.