|Ok so I need some help filling the holes in my strategy.
Posted: 2/6/2013 12:04:28 AM
I've gone 80-88-5 in the last three weeks of basketball and haven't had more then maybe 2 winning days. I flat bet due to the fact I'm trying to hone my strategy. So here is what I do.
1. I calculate my own line a day a head of the game by taking the differences between the season averages of the teams defensive and offensive. Then I calculate the last 5 games differences offensive and defensive. Then I calculate the matchup home vs away offensive and defensive.
2. I then create a line based on the negative and positive differences.
3. I look at the history between the two teams in their recent games at the current venue they are playing at.
4. I then go and read about the matchup online from the perspective of the writers and analyst.
5. I then check different forums and tally the picks from different service plays and select the numerous different plays based on the highest tallied picks and my line I created.
6. I also check twitter look at different capers and take into consideration the leans of capers wise guys and sharps I respect.
So where can I fill some holes?