|1. play any HOME TEAM that wons its previous game while scoring 3 runs or less.
Posted: 5/3/2012 12:49:27 PM
2. play on a DOG that won its previous game as a D while allowing 6 hits or less and is in the final game in the series.
3. play on any team its next game after seeing its pitchers allow 5 or more walks provided they came from behind to win the game.(ML & RL)
4. play on any HOME DOG of +110 or greater that has a better record than their opponent.
5. play on any team off a win that scored more runs against the bullpen than it did against the opponents starting pitcher.
6. bet against teams off a win in a game in which they had 10 or more hits and are now at H in the first game of a new series.
7. play on DIVISIONAL DOG off a win its previous game.
8. play on a DOG off a win as a DOG while scoring 3 runs or less.
9. play on AWAY DOG playing an opponent who is off a win in which they scored 6 or more runs.
10. play on a team which lost their previous game as a FAV of -200 or more playing the same non divisional opponent.