Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: New York at Cincinnati (11/11/2012)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 11/6/2012 12:42:54 AM

Away:  N.Y. Giants [4-4-1 ATS]
Home:  Cincinnati [2-5-1 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

N.Y. Giants:
Passing: Eli Manning (2426)
Rushing: Ahmad Bradshaw (618)
Receiving: Victor Cruz (717)

Cincinnati:
Passing: Andy Dalton (2130)
Rushing: BenJarvus Green-Ellis (487)
Receiving: A.J. Green (735)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
Buddhabud
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Buddhabud
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 410
Location: Georgia
#2
Posted: 11/6/2012 5:12:47 PM
Giants are going to be coming of that loss to Pitt.Cincy stinks.Giants -4 all day long
quote
seahawks44
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
seahawks44
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 48
Location:
#3
Posted: 11/7/2012 2:43:57 PM
   cinncy wins  makes nfc  east  interestn
quote
Rosco99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Rosco99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 45
Location: Hawaii
#4
Posted: 11/7/2012 5:50:09 PM

Another Manning will light up Cincy again this week

quote
SportsFan5
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SportsFan5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 26
Location:
#5
Posted: 11/7/2012 8:18:54 PM
Gmen -4
quote
vue21849
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3006
Location: South Carolina
#6
Posted: 11/7/2012 10:50:43 PM

CINCINNATI   + 4

quote
coolcat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
coolcat
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 278
Location: California
#7
Posted: 11/7/2012 10:59:58 PM
New York Giants - 4
quote
ATLiens007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ATLiens007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 305
Location: Hawaii
#8
Posted: 11/8/2012 5:31:34 AM
Early lean on the Giants
quote
Tarynfor12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Tarynfor12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 191
Location: Nevada
#9
Posted: 11/8/2012 10:24:16 AM

Giants on the road where they just continue to play their best football.

Giants 31-23

quote
mellowman7883
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mellowman7883
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 669
Location: Texas
#10
Posted: 11/8/2012 11:12:49 PM
Giants secondary can be exploited. 

Taking the over  LARGE on the over.
quote
bigrazz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
bigrazz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 289
Location: Maryland
#11
Posted: 11/9/2012 9:15:57 AM

giants should win this one but,sometimes cincy has a lil spark at home. still would take NY

GL to all

quote
Sammy_Ace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Ace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 295
Location: New York
#12
Posted: 11/9/2012 2:49:28 PM

The Giants will always be my team, but I hate them in this matchup.  Maybe I'm just a glass half empty kind've guy, but I think the Bengals will put up points on this struggling Giant defense. 

Cincy has been downright embarassing at home lately.  They are 1-3 at home losing to the Fish, Steelers, and most recently, the Denver Broncos.  Their sole home win coming against the Cleveland Browns, which was in week 2.  Its been 7 NFL weeks since the Bengals won a home game.  Cincy looked horribly flat vs the Fish, turning the ball over twice and losing a close one. Cincy had a chance to deliver a knock-out blow against a 2-3 Steeler team in week 6 and forgot to show up for that game. And they came out flat last week vs the Broncos even after they had a full bye week to prepare for Peyton.  They picked him off twice, but didn't really capitalize in the redzone going 2-4. 

Now for those of you who kept track, that's 3 consecutive home games they've lost.  I find that downright unacceptable given that this was a playoff team last year. They have also been burning a hole in my wallet throughout the process.  Why should I back these bums again???

Well in come the Super Bowl Champion / struggling Giants.  Eli and Justin Tuck will tell you themselves that they are not playing good football.  Normally, a trip away from MetLife Stadium would be just what the doctor ordered for the struggling Gmen.  I'm just not a 100% sure I feel that way about this year's unit.  Ever since they beat the 49ers, they haven't looked the same.  They were lucky to beat Dallas and Washington, and the Steelers came into their backyard and pushed them around.  Their defensive line has some real talent, but they have major issues at middle linebacker and safety postions.  Teams are running the ball at will on them.  Fortunately for the Giants, Marvin Lewis is an idiot and probably won't run the ball enough.    

Needless to say, I just dont like the Giants chances of turning things around against an extremely desperate and underachieving Bengals team.  I think both their offense and rush defense will be better that it was last week, but I don't think it will be good enough to cover 4 on the road.  I could see this game coming down to a field goal. 

 

quote
wangichu send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wangichu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1034
Location: California
#13
Posted: 11/10/2012 3:15:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Buddhabud:

Giants are going to be coming of that loss to Pitt.Cincy stinks.Giants -4 all day long


I think that's the easy narrative that vegas is trying to spin with this line, but I agree with the Begals SU camp.  Giants only play well in big games and when their backs are to the wall and neither apply here.

teams are 3-17 ATS going into their bye and giants have always struggled in cincy, which kind of means something historically.  The giants have done this for years after years.  Get out hot at 6-2 ish, they  don't have their backs against the wall

CINCY +4
quote
ewillie169
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
ewillie169
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 977
Location: Nevada
#14
Posted: 11/10/2012 3:36:12 AM
NYG -4 (1u) - SCORE: Giants 40-Bengals 21
quote
Pendo
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Pendo
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1000
Location: Nevada
#15
Posted: 11/10/2012 5:46:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wangichu:



I think that's the easy narrative that vegas is trying to spin with this line, but I agree with the Begals SU camp.  Giants only play well in big games and when their backs are to the wall and neither apply here.

teams are 3-17 ATS going into their bye and giants have always struggled in cincy, which kind of means something historically.  The giants have done this for years after years.  Get out hot at 6-2 ish, they don't have their backs against the wall

CINCY +4

Good pts Wangi, and I agree with the Begals SU camp, too.
quote
DieselTanker
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
DieselTanker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 15
Location: Ontario
#16
Posted: 11/10/2012 9:36:02 AM
QUOTESammy what are you doing brother?

Here's my reasons I continue to support my Giants against this
struggling Bengals defense.

New York Giants are 3 for 3 on the road this year
New York Giants 1 for 1 against teams with a losing record

Cinci is 0 for 2 against a line of 3.5 to 9.5
Cinci is 0 for 3 at home
Cinci is 2 for 5 as an underdog

Currently Andy Dalton is ranked dead last in the NFL on 3rd down
conversions, this is not going to get any easier against a team
like the Giants. I think the front 7 in New York are going to
put to much pressure on Dalton's Bengals and he will turn the
ball over at least twice in this game. Possibly a pick six is in order.

Originally Posted by Sammy_Ace:

The Giants will always be my team, but I hate them in this matchup.  Maybe I'm just a glass half empty kind've guy, but I think the Bengals will put up points on this struggling Giant defense. 

Cincy has been downright embarassing at home lately.  They are 1-3 at home losing to the Fish, Steelers, and most recently, the Denver Broncos.  Their sole home win coming against the Cleveland Browns, which was in week 2.  Its been 7 NFL weeks since the Bengals won a home game.  Cincy looked horribly flat vs the Fish, turning the ball over twice and losing a close one. Cincy had a chance to deliver a knock-out blow against a 2-3 Steeler team in week 6 and forgot to show up for that game. And they came out flat last week vs the Broncos even after they had a full bye week to prepare for Peyton.  They picked him off twice, but didn't really capitalize in the redzone going 2-4. 

Now for those of you who kept track, that's 3 consecutive home games they've lost.  I find that downright unacceptable given that this was a playoff team last year. They have also been burning a hole in my wallet throughout the process.  Why should I back these bums again???

Well in come the Super Bowl Champion / struggling Giants.  Eli and Justin Tuck will tell you themselves that they are not playing good football.  Normally, a trip away from MetLife Stadium would be just what the doctor ordered for the struggling Gmen.  I'm just not a 100% sure I feel that way about this year's unit.  Ever since they beat the 49ers, they haven't looked the same.  They were lucky to beat Dallas and Washington, and the Steelers came into their backyard and pushed them around.  Their defensive line has some real talent, but they have major issues at middle linebacker and safety postions.  Teams are running the ball at will on them.  Fortunately for the Giants, Marvin Lewis is an idiot and probably won't run the ball enough.    

Needless to say, I just dont like the Giants chances of turning things around against an extremely desperate and underachieving Bengals team.  I think both their offense and rush defense will be better that it was last week, but I don't think it will be good enough to cover 4 on the road.  I could see this game coming down to a field goal. 

 

quote
mgmprofits send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1461
Location:
#17
Posted: 11/10/2012 9:55:21 AM
Bengals look like the better team
quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1762
Location:
#18
Posted: 11/10/2012 12:44:24 PM

I'm giving The Red Rifle one more chance. If he would be able to throw against any secondary, this would be it. Otherwise - goodbye Marvin Lewis, it's been good to know you.

Bungles +4

quote
mellowman7883
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mellowman7883
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 669
Location: Texas
#19
Posted: 11/10/2012 4:05:32 PM
Taking the over on this.   Two very weak pass defenses. 
quote
Sammy_Ace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Ace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 295
Location: New York
#20
Posted: 11/10/2012 5:43:58 PM
I'm just calling it like I see it buddy.  I love my Gmen, but I just don't like them laying 4 when they've been playing some pretty bad football of late.  They could have easily lost their last 3 games.  They have a somewhat comfortable lead in the NFC East and I think they'll win the division.  I just wouldn't be surprised if they dropped this game or won by a field goal.  I also hate the fact the Bengals have lost 3 straight at home.  The Bengals will be fired up for this one because everyone wants to knock off the Super Bowl champs, and I think getting them +4 is a decent value in this situation.   
quote
SIMADMAN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
SIMADMAN
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 114
Location: Illinois
#21
Posted: 11/11/2012 2:53:43 AM

3 Reasons why I like the gmen:

1-On the road again.

2-Lost last week.

3-Number 1 reason to take the gmen-Marvin Lewis is still coachig Cinci

quote
oahuboy808
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
oahuboy808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4601
Location: Hawaii
#22
Posted: 11/11/2012 5:56:44 AM
Giants are in the midst of their annual 3-4 game skid.. Gimmie the Bengals for $300.. Best of luck guys
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
shifty112 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shifty112
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 10
Location:
#23
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:08:27 AM
Giants have kinda struggled a little last three weeks but they still only lost by 4 last week. You gotta be nuts to take Cincy. This is the same giants team that crushed the niners at Candlestick.
Eli will not have another bad performance this week. Giants by a TD or more.
quote
HaiRoller send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Betfair |
HaiRoller
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 520
Location: Texas
#24
Posted: 11/11/2012 8:46:11 AM
Peyton ripped cincy last week with Eric decker.. Who? Eric decker.. Eli will call his brothers Peyton for pointer how to beat the cats.. I think Eli will do farely well .. Eli Cruz ... Nicks will have a big day on the road.. I don't see g men losing another game.. Giants-4
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
joewashington
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joewashington
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2780
Location: Texas
#25
Posted: 11/11/2012 11:37:10 AM
Giants and Manning are simply weary of an offense that doesn't produce.....Today that changes. Today G-Men offense breaks out.
quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.