Messages

Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: ILL Chicago -1
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#1
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:11:06 AM
Guys hurry before it goes to -2....
quote
jtoler send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jtoler
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4478
Location:
#2
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:13:35 AM
Hoping it goes to 2 and beyond.
quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#3
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:16:37 AM

I watched this game intensly and I was very impressed...Its a short drive to Dekalb, and trust me...Those suburban Chicago Kids don't care about basketball..I see Ill Chicago schooling them on their "home" court.

 

 http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=40&sub=101498915

 

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#4
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:19:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jtoler:

Hoping it goes to 2 and beyond.

 

Are you joking? I grew up in Chicago, Dekalb gets small slow white kids from Arlington Hieghts and Buffalo Grove....Western is where kids go when nobody else wants them

quote
liontri
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
liontri
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3986
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:21:53 AM
One other poster, kind of in a slump is on this, might makes you want to think twice.
quote
jtoler send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jtoler
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4478
Location:
#6
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:23:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

 

Are you joking? I grew up in Chicago, Dekalb gets small slow white kids from Arlington Hieghts and Buffalo Grove....Western is where kids go when nobody else wants them

I see, but Id feel good with catching a few pts on the Leathernecks home floor. I like what UIC is doing this year and they may very well win, but its not easy winning on the road, I think we both can agree on that, little added pressure for them also.
quote
JMC1984 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JMC1984
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 936
Location: Arizona
#7
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:29:23 AM
Nothern Illinois is in DeKalb.    Western Illinois is in Macomb.   Your theory is moronic regardless.
quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#8
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:31:55 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by liontri:

One other poster, kind of in a slump is on this, might makes you want to think twice.

 

Thatshow you handicap games?

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#9
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:35:27 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JMC1984:

Nothern Illinois is in DeKalb.    Western Illinois is in Macomb.   Your theory is moronic regardless.

 

Oh yeah, thats right..EVEN WORSE! All my friends went to Northern, Eastern, Western, or Southerns and they all suck big time..Northern is the best of that crappy bunch...Western gets bench players from Barrington and Mnt Prospect....Total crap

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#10
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:39:38 AM

One weekend I was at Western visiting a friend and we accidently started a fire in his dorm room..It was in a high rise dormatory and it ended up being a big deal....You can probably google it...79, maybe 81? Somewhere around there...

 

They suck!

quote
liontri
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
liontri
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3986
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:48:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

 

Thatshow you handicap games?

I'm just saying. No need to laugh or make a joke out of it. So, best of luck on your play. I for sure will be staying away as far as possible.
quote
liontri
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
liontri
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3986
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:49:38 AM
Like you said, hurry before it jump to 2. Now, it's down to a PK. Did you saw that coming?
quote
GSW415 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
GSW415
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 68
Location: California
#13
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:50:16 AM
it's at pick now lol
quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#14
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:51:47 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JMC1984:

Nothern Illinois is in DeKalb.    Western Illinois is in Macomb.   Your theory is moronic regardless.

 

Like thats the reason I bet 550 on them  I looked at the game for 3 hours this morning...You ever see me post a big write up?  You guys arent worth it, and my record speaks for itself- The only bad week I had was the week you were on my friends list with all your dumb questions..Youre a cooler, so I had to dump you and as soon as I did I started hittin at a 90% clip again...

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#15
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:56:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by liontri:

Like you said, hurry before it jump to 2. Now, it's down to a PK. Did you saw that coming?
no need to make a joke out of this..I'm winning at an incredible rate and people rag on me on every thread I start, until it wins then they dissappear....Anyway, are you really from the Netherlands? I'm in love with a woman from there, and I can't get her outta my mind...Woman from Holland don't like braggers do they? Help me
quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#16
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:05:09 PM
Liontree, I extended a Friend invitation to you..Its the first time I ever asked to be friends with anyone, and I usually reject or ignore requests from others...Please accept, I need you to coach me up on the women and culture there...
quote
JMC1984 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JMC1984
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 936
Location: Arizona
#17
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:08:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

 

Like thats the reason I bet 550 on them  I looked at the game for 3 hours this morning...You ever see me post a big write up?  You guys arent worth it, and my record speaks for itself- The only bad week I had was the week you were on my friends list with all your dumb questions..Youre a cooler, so I had to dump you and as soon as I did I started hittin at a 90% clip again...

 

I've never asked you a question because you're worthless, and you're on about your 67th different name.  Most recently you were Exceller.   I'm sure you'll be banned under this name soon enough.

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#18
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:10:16 PM

Thats a lie!

And stop talking to me..Youre cooling me off

quote
liontri
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
liontri
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3986
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:14:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

Liontree, I extended a Friend invitation to you..Its the first time I ever asked to be friends with anyone, and I usually reject or ignore requests from others...Please accept, I need you to coach me up on the women and culture there...
No problem. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I didn't mean to get you mad. I only asked to see if you factor that into picking this game. I wasn't trying to cause any trouble. But, sure I would be glad to help you out. What city is your love living in? I'm in Houten. Just keep in mind that the Dutch are very straight forward. How you American say it? Don't beat around the bush? Many think the Dutch are cold and rude. But, we just don't like to waste time. Just get to the point.
quote
JMC1984 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JMC1984
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 936
Location: Arizona
#20
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:15:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

Thats a lie!

And stop talking to me..Youre cooling me off

 

Don't worry, I don't think you need any help cooling off. 

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#21
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:16:14 PM
I know exactly what you did JMAG..You watched me go 17-3 when I first got here...Then you loaded up on my picks and I lost 4 outta 5 or something.....maybe 2-8.....But since then i went like 11-3, so You shoulda bet with me all along...Don't just pick and choose..In the long run I dominate...The record is right there on mycoverspace..You can't delete posts here, all my picks are right there and i'm killing the bookies since I got here...Did you get on my Packers 7 unit play this weekend? How about my 9k on the Nuggets last week? How about  my Pac Man Knockout prediction? I'm way way up since I got here and have been nothing less that spectacular with my picks
quote
kimoinsd808 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4209
Location: United States
#22
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:17:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

no need to make a joke out of this..I'm winning at an incredible rate and people rag on me on every thread I start, until it wins then they dissappear....Anyway, are you really from the Netherlands? I'm in love with a woman from there, and I can't get her outta my mind...Woman from Holland don't like braggers do they? Help me


Big Douggy's posted basketball record since 11/26 is 8-16-1. 
quote
kimoinsd808 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4209
Location: United States
#23
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:19:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

no need to make a joke out of this..I'm winning at an incredible rate and people rag on me on every thread I start, until it wins then they dissappear....Anyway, are you really from the Netherlands? I'm in love with a woman from there, and I can't get her outta my mind...Woman from Holland don't like braggers do they? Help me



What about the wife you bought that washing machine for with your Denver -5.5 money from last week? 

I doubt women from Holland like guys from America with a wife and two daughters. 
quote
kimoinsd808 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4209
Location: United States
#24
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:22:51 PM
You're a fuggin CLOWN! 


quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#25
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:23:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by liontri:

No problem. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I didn't mean to get you mad. I only asked to see if you factor that into picking this game. I wasn't trying to cause any trouble. But, sure I would be glad to help you out. What city is your love living in? I'm in Houten. Just keep in mind that the Dutch are very straight forward. How you American say it? Don't beat around the bush? Many think the Dutch are cold and rude. But, we just don't like to waste time. Just get to the point.

 

Yes, thats her...She is so cool..So smart, so funny, so enchanting and she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my life. She says she has a soft spot for me but I think she thinks i'm a bit inmature and unstable...I booked bets for 25 years before I retired and I think she thinks thats a bit shady...Like criminal...I am so interested in this woman...She thinks i'm a liar for some reason

quote
Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.