BEST PLAY ON THE BOARD FOR THURSDAY CBB

Forum: College Basketball
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: BEST PLAY ON THE BOARD FOR THURSDAY CBB
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 12:47:07 PM
27-16 ytd +5.4 units(TOP PLAYS 12-8)

 5* TENNESSEE-PK OVER WICHITA ST(TOP PLAY)
 

BEST OF LUCK ALL!!!
QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
California
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 12:53:19 PM
GL brotha and lets grab that $$$...
Posted using a mobile device.
JsLvHigh420 PM JsLvHigh420
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 425
 
JsLvHigh420
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 1:59:30 PM

And whats your reasoning if you dont mind me asking, Witchita state is def the better team...

CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:24:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JsLvHigh420:

And whats your reasoning if you dont mind me asking, Witchita state is def the better team...

Having 8 days to prepare for this game, and there home for the first time since Nov.26th. Plus Martin is familiar with WST when he coached at Missouri st for 3 years, so hes faced the shockers in years past. I also don't think Wichita st has played a team like Tennessee in there house. Tennessee wins tonight.  BOL!!!   

CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:25:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QBUN:

GL brotha and lets grab that $$$...
Lets get that Cash buddy!!!
TrebIecyde PM TrebIecyde
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 409
Alabama
 
TrebIecyde
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:30:45 PM
WST 58
UT 47
fiftyfifty1 PM fiftyfifty1
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 31
United States
 
fiftyfifty1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:46:50 PM
I would also add the Vols D is excellent.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:56:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fiftyfifty1:

I would also add the Vols D is excellent.
you wouldn't think of that the way they played the last two games, but at home they do play decent D. GL boss
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:58:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TrebIecyde:

WST 58
UT 47
come on boss, easy to throw up a score, give me your reasons why you pick WST.
holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
Kentucky
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 3:31:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CAPTAINPAP:

Having 8 days to prepare for this game, and there home for the first time since Nov.26th. Plus Martin is familiar with WST when he coached at Missouri st for 3 years, so hes faced the shockers in years past. I also don't think Wichita st has played a team like Tennessee in there house. Tennessee wins tonight.  BOL!!!   



VCU is by far a better team than Tennessee and Wichita State went to Virginia and beat the Rams in their own backyard…  No doubt Thompson Boiling Arena is a tough venue to play in, but Wichita State is a road tested squad and will NOT be intimidated at all… 

 

In my opinion, the Vols will NOT be able to score enough points to keep pace with the Shockers and the only position Tennessee will have a slight advantage is at point guard…  If this line was 3 to 5 like it should be, the public would be all over the Shockers.  Vegas set this line for the public to over think this one…  Shockers by 7+ points… 


SPark1 PM SPark1
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2336
United States
 
SPark1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 3:56:27 PM
^Very true. And btw pap, shockers coach Marshall took over in 07 and the team is now ranked top25 for first time. Coach Martin played versus a different team years ago, not even like he coached against the team last year.  
SPark1 PM SPark1
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2336
United States
 
SPark1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:03:45 PM
^Very true. And btw pap, shockers coach Marshall took over in 07 and the team is now ranked top25 for first time. Coach Martin played versus a YOUNGER team years ago, not even like he coached against the team last year..  

Excuse my error
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:15:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SPark1:

^Very true. And btw pap, shockers coach Marshall took over in 07 and the team is now ranked top25 for first time. Coach Martin played versus a different team years ago, not even like he coached against the team last year.  
good points man, like a good talk on the game. Wish you the best tonight.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
Massachusetts
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:17:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by holtnt:



VCU is by far a better team than Tennessee and Wichita State went to Virginia and beat the Rams in their own backyard…  No doubt Thompson Boiling Arena is a tough venue to play in, but Wichita State is a road tested squad and will NOT be intimidated at all… 

 

In my opinion, the Vols will NOT be able to score enough points to keep pace with the Shockers and the only position Tennessee will have a slight advantage is at point guard…  If this line was 3 to 5 like it should be, the public would be all over the Shockers.  Vegas set this line for the public to over think this one…  Shockers by 7+ points… 


very well said boss, your all winners with your comments, should be a good one tonight.
holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
Kentucky
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 12:34:28 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CAPTAINPAP:

27-16 ytd +5.4 units(TOP PLAYS 12-8)

 5* TENNESSEE-PK OVER WICHITA ST(TOP PLAY)
 

BEST OF LUCK ALL!!!

Nice call on Tennessee… 

QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
California
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 6:23:31 AM
WWCD!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
uptowndawg PM uptowndawg
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 66
Florida
 
uptowndawg
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 7:12:59 AM
you are a player day in and day out, appreciate the insight, the tail is whipping!!
QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
California
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 12:10:33 PM
Anything for today BIG BOSS....
Posted using a mobile device.
Forum: College Basketball
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.