Anyone know where I can find croatia league scores online?

Forum: Soccer
Author: [Soccer] Topic: Anyone know where I can find croatia league scores online?
aaironworks PM aaironworks
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2906
New Jersey
 
aaironworks
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:18:21 PM
Of course I had to bet on the game because it was an early game, I just cant seem to find the score at my usual flash score soccer site.
DannySchayes PM DannySchayes
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 7560
United States
 
DannySchayes
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:25:14 PM
I have to say I am a big fan.
I think it's great how you know nothing about soccer (rules, when games are going do not know which team is what color, do not know where to find scores, betting croatia soccer because it was on early).

I am not even being rude, I think this is great man.  You are truly crazy and I can respect that!

BOL on your picks today AA, not bad yesterday.
YosemiteSami PM YosemiteSami
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 6024
United Kingdom
 
YosemiteSami
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:25:33 PM
Lokomotiv won 2-0

These are a couple of decent flash score sites:

http://www.futbol24.com/f24_livenow/LiveNow.html

http://www.flashscores.co.uk/



bakemcbride PM bakemcbride
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 38080
California
 
bakemcbride
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:36:21 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DannySchayes:

I have to say I am a big fan.
I think it's great how you know nothing about soccer (rules, when games are going do not know which team is what color, do not know where to find scores, betting croatia soccer because it was on early).

I am not even being rude, I think this is great man.  You are truly crazy and I can respect that!

BOL on your picks today AA, not bad yesterday.

That could be taken sooo wrong, but i fit into that category a couple years ago.    I still have to go back to the soccerway.com website to see the emblems of the teams so I know who is who on TV....(in the lower leagues)

 

We're all degenerates....hell, I dont even watch most games i bet on

aaironworks PM aaironworks
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2906
New Jersey
 
aaironworks
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:38:22 PM

yosemite, the game starts today at 1200 eastern time lol..

danny lol, im just starting with soccer, i cant stay i know NOTHING, i do follow trends, and look at rescent played games and just stupid stuff... i talk with my freind who knwos soccer as well.. but its true, i dont know the colors sometimes

aaironworks PM aaironworks
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2906
New Jersey
 
aaironworks
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:43:47 PM

how did the game end 2-0 already, when I put the bet in at 11 40 this morning ? 1 hour ago... lol what is happening here...

 

DannySchayes PM DannySchayes
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 7560
United States
 
DannySchayes
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:44:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by aaironworks:

yosemite, the game starts today at 1200 eastern time lol..

danny lol, im just starting with soccer, i cant stay i know NOTHING, i do follow trends, and look at rescent played games and just stupid stuff... i talk with my freind who knwos soccer as well.. but its true, i dont know the colors sometimes


AA,

I know man I love the threads like that: "what color is Chelsea"

makes me laugh

BOL today!
DannySchayes PM DannySchayes
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 7560
United States
 
DannySchayes
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:46:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by aaironworks:

how did the game end 2-0 already, when I put the bet in at 11 40 this morning ? 1 hour ago... lol what is happening here...

 



http://www.livescore.com/

only Croatia game ended 2-0 today.
aaironworks PM aaironworks
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2906
New Jersey
 
aaironworks
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 12:50:05 PM
they let me put a bet in even after the game was over LOL.... but i lost it.. im on the phone with these idiots now lol.. good luck today man
paslas PM paslas
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 356
Greece
 
paslas
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 2:59:05 PM
http://live.asianbookie.com/
Etalia PM Etalia
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 82
New York
 
Etalia
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/25/2010 3:13:36 PM

vitibet.com man, gives you times and is as close to live as any and its not a refresh thing, livescore sucks, you sit and wait 3 minutes for each refresh to see an update, vitibet is perfect

fromsport.com is where you can watch any damn game on the planet.... for .... FREE

Those should help!

Forum: Soccer
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.