Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: This is a Godless world we live in
SteelCash send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SteelCash
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5139
Location: Ohio
#1
Posted: 2/8/2012 1:40:45 PM

     It has to be.  Because what God would allow nine year old girls getting stabbed and strangled to death?  Then we have football players saying things like "I knew God was on our side when Welker dropped that pass".  What kind of a stupid sick world do we live in?  Yeah buddy.  God helped you win that game. 

http://news.yahoo.com/mo-teen-gets-life-possible-parole-killing-141938731.html

quote
OnlyGod send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
Location: Alberta
#2
Posted: 2/8/2012 2:47:10 PM
There are greener pastures in this life champ, it depends on where you look.
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:03:01 PM
SteelCash 

3 answers you will receive defending "GOD"

1. He gives everyone free will, do whatever the darn you want, whenever the darn you want, however the darn you want. He does NOT intervene....wanna rape a 2yr old, go ahead, wanna stab a 6yr old? go ahead, he wont stop you. But after you do that you will burn in hell. 

2.  The devil made them do it. So if the devil can make people do things, and god cant make people stop, why do people pray to god?
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:07:11 PM
I want all the children under 3years old, who have never committed a sin in their entire life, to stop being raped, and stop being murdered. Can that happen? No. What if every single nun, priest, pastor, etc. prayed for 10 years straight to  god to stop letting children get hurt, what would happen? 3 days later one child would end up dead in Missouri. Thats what would happen.

You dont need to believe in god to be a great person.
You dont need to be an atheist to commit sins.

God was created to restore peace.

Ever see what comes about after you leave your swimming pool uncovered for 2 months? garbage GROWS!

You dont think animals humans etc, can come about in billions of years?  God touched his nose and we appeared?  Bewitched? 
quote
SteelCash send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SteelCash
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5139
Location: Ohio
#5
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:08:06 PM

The devil made them do it. So if the devil can make people do things, and god cant make people stop, why do people pray to god?

Mmmm... that is a good question.

Samuel... when did you move to the states?  Didn't you used to live overseas?

quote
vanzack send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
vanzack
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 51046
Location: Equatorial
              Guinea
#6
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:11:19 PM

Bad things happen to good people every day.

Bad things happen to Christians at the same rate they happen to everyone else.

Bad things happen to people who pray than everyone else.

Bad things happen because of randomness and circumstance.

If there is a god, he most certainly doesnt do anything to interfere with randomness and circumstance.

Prayer is not effective other than soothing the individual who is praying.

quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2451
Location: Ontario
#7
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:25:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteelCash:

     It has to be.  Because what God would allow nine year old girls getting stabbed and strangled to death?  Then we have football players saying things like "I knew God was on our side when Welker dropped that pass".  What kind of a stupid sick world do we live in?  Yeah buddy.  God helped you win that game. 

http://news.yahoo.com/mo-teen-gets-life-possible-parole-killing-141938731.html



You're right steel, God isn't among this world. I would say there is about 5% of him left and that is it. Don't bring God into this world about saving little kids when humans rejected him. Can't have it both ways.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58475
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#8
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:27:01 PM
boy it sure would b nice to be god.. everything good that happens .. give him a high five and praise

everything bad that happens.. its just that pesky devil
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2451
Location: Ontario
#9
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:27:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteelCash:

The devil made them do it. So if the devil can make people do things, and god cant make people stop, why do people pray to god?

Mmmm... that is a good question.

Samuel... when did you move to the states?  Didn't you used to live overseas?



What?!?!?!?!? Who the darn says the devil made them do it?!?! Wow gotta love the ignorance to Christianity.
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2451
Location: Ontario
#10
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:28:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

boy it sure would b nice to be god.. everything good that happens .. give him a high five and praise

everything bad that happens.. its just that pesky devil


Again, where do you get this sense that it must be the devil because it is bad. Also anything good is from God and he gets praises? Wow, just wow!
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 21467
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:31:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

boy it sure would b nice to be god.. everything good that happens .. give him a high five and praise


that's why tebow is the closest thing (at least until next season).
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2451
Location: Ontario
#12
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:35:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:



that's why tebow is the closest thing (at least until next season).


Yeah that was quite over the top. However, he wouldn't be praying for his team to win and make great plays. (at least he shouldn't be). Still, even if he wan't I don't like it during the game. At least not making a big spectacle of it.
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:44:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteelCash:

The devil made them do it. So if the devil can make people do things, and god cant make people stop, why do people pray to god?

Mmmm... that is a good question.

Samuel... when did you move to the states?  Didn't you used to live overseas?

No no....US of A. Maybe I had McDonald Islands or something of the sort. 
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:45:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack:

Bad things happen to good people every day.

Bad things happen to Christians at the same rate they happen to everyone else.

Bad things happen to people who pray than everyone else.

Bad things happen because of randomness and circumstance.

If there is a god, he most certainly doesnt do anything to interfere with randomness and circumstance.

Prayer is not effective other than soothing the individual who is praying.

Van  
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:47:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by minion0812:



What?!?!?!?!? Who the darn says the devil made them do it?!?! Wow gotta love the ignorance to Christianity.
Ok then. Why was a 6month old raped by a man with a 15 inch penis?

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiv-lenny-love-jr-raped-6-mth-old-baby.html

Why was he raped?
What sins did this child commit?
Does god pay back the parents sins to the children?
Why didnt god intervene? 
Because he has no power?

WHY WAS THIS CHILD RAPED?

CLOWN.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58475
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#16
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:48:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by minion0812:



Again, where do you get this sense that it must be the devil because it is bad. Also anything good is from God and he gets praises? Wow, just wow!

WOW JUST WOW
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:48:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

boy it sure would b nice to be god.. everything good that happens .. give him a high five and praise

everything bad that happens.. its just that pesky devil
You can tell gods #1 concern when he made that beauty in your avatar. EAR WARMTH. gotta love it.
quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:51:16 PM
I use to like you Minion. Seemed like an okay guy. 

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiv-lenny-love-jr-raped-6-mth-old-baby.html


Answer this question or I will send Iw1nbetS there to your house with petroleum jelly and 2 ps3 controllers. AND YOU WILL NOT BE PLAYING NBA2K.

WHy was this child raped?


quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58475
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#19
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:52:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

I use to like you Minion. Seemed like an okay guy. 

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiv-lenny-love-jr-raped-6-mth-old-baby.html


Answer this question or I will send Iw1nbetS there to your house with petroleum jelly and 2 ps3 controllers. AND YOU WILL NOT BE PLAYING NBA2K.

WHy was this child raped?




I pray he ignores you 




(packs suitcase)
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2451
Location: Ontario
#20
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:53:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

Ok then. Why was a 6month old raped by a man with a 15 inch penis?

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiv-lenny-love-jr-raped-6-mth-old-baby.html

Why was he raped?
What sins did this child commit?
Does god pay back the parents sins to the children?
Why didnt god intervene? 
Because he has no power?

WHY WAS THIS CHILD RAPED?

CLOWN.


So the Devil did it? Or at least you would believe a christian to tell you that? We are human beings Sam. Lots of people are fucked up. Just the way of the world with no God or Rule. Whether you believe in God or not ths is going to happen and as a christian i'm not going to blame the devil lol!

"clown"? Get over yourself dude. You seem quite pleasant and accepting of people.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58475
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#21
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:53:48 PM
u know how far your nose would have to go in my avatars butt in order for it to wrap around your ears 
your sensory functions would be gone in your nose 
quote
Getty3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 17263
Location: Florida
#22
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:54:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

Ok then. Why was a 6month old raped by a man with a 15 inch penis?

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiv-lenny-love-jr-raped-6-mth-old-baby.html

Why was he raped?
What sins did this child commit?
Does god pay back the parents sins to the children?
Why didnt god intervene? 
Because he has no power?

WHY WAS THIS CHILD RAPED?

CLOWN.

Wether you know it or not, it is very disturbing that you are surfing the web and looking for these heinous atrocities.  Like Only God said in post #2, there is an amazing amount of good that goes on in this world if you choose to look for it. You seem to be all about looking in the wrong places.

quote
samuelsosa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10733
Location: United States
#23
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:55:09 PM
Now im not just trying to be a person. I've asked some educated people and they tell me this.

The devil made him do it.

That child was in for a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE life of pain for 50+yrs etc. etc. and now he will be in heaven for ETERNITY.

OKAY JACKASS, have you ever heard of dying in your fuckin sleep?

RAPED BY A GROWN MAN????? WHAT THE darn!

JESUS CHRIST, if you wanna spare the child 50yrs of pain and send him to heaven DO IT ANOTHER WAY! RAPED BY A MAN?????????????????????????????

oh wait. God does not intervene. If god doesnt intervene how can he make my mother better in the hospital? Am I sending those prayers to a blocked number??????? [My mother is healthy , no anger here, just sayin]
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2451
Location: Ontario
#24
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:55:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:



I pray he ignores you 




(packs suitcase)


I said that because you know this Iwin. It seems funny you say it and if you are joking then all good. But you can't seriously believe that God only gets praises when things are good and it's the devil when things are bad. People make their own choices bud.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58475
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#25
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:56:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by minion0812:



So the Devil did it? Or at least you would believe a christian to tell you that? We are human beings Sam. Lots of people are fucked up. Just the way of the world with no God or Rule. Whether you believe in God or not ths is going to happen and as a christian i'm not going to blame the devil lol!

"clown"? Get over yourself dude. You seem quite pleasant and accepting of people.


I thought it was neat when a whale regurgitated that man 3 days after being in his belly and the only harm done to Jnah was wrinkled fingertips from moisture  
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.