Posted: 12/14/2009 6:04:25 PM
1) A poster who says he is betting $5k, $10k, $20k etc on a game is lying. People who bet large sums on games don't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops.
2) A person who predicts a side / total etc and then after it loses says they actually bet the other side and were employing "reverse psychology" is a lying tool. Fade at will.
3) 95% of the people who use the phrase "I've been doing this for longer than any of you" are lying. Most are probably 17 years old and stole their mommy's credit card to place the bets. Actually, this usually applies to #1 aswell.
4) Anyone who tells you they can pick 95% winners long term, is lying.
5) A person with 2 posts who claims to have inside info is lying.
There are a LOT of good cappers on this site, who bet and make large sums of money. They are usually pretty easy to spot ... but it's getting tougher and tougher to read these forums with all the 16 year old internet tough guys who cry and carry on when they lose their $30 bet.