Messages

Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Give me one reason why...
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#1
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:20:39 PM
Tampa Bay (-136) isn't a winner today.  
quote
2LEGIT2QUITU
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
2LEGIT2QUITU
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4104
Location: Washington
#2
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:21:22 PM
NY YANKEES BATS IS ONE REASON......................
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#3
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:22:54 PM
there gonna need more bats...Garcia pitching
quote
doliver517 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
doliver517
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2845
Location: Michigan
#4
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:26:31 PM
What kinda bats are the Rays offering this afternoon and does it counter the Yanks bats who "know" the have show up to win this game???
quote
2LEGIT2QUITU
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
2LEGIT2QUITU
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4104
Location: Washington
#5
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:29:26 PM

Garcia is a concern, but you asked for one reason.   Yankees bats can be danger to any team regardless of who is pitching.

quote
KingScorpio
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KingScorpio
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 18018
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:31:15 PM

Bullpens

Errors

Managerial Decisions

 

quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#7
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:32:00 PM
I don't accept your reason...TB bats are better today, with the given pitching matchup... 
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#8
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:34:12 PM
Bullpens won't be a factor when TB jumps out to a 5 or so run lead...and errors and mangerial decisions also won't come into play with a big TB lead...
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#9
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:36:28 PM
I think the fact that TB is the favorite speaks volumes about who the smart money should be on... 
quote
slowphenomenon
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slowphenomenon
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1849
Location: Canada
#10
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:37:38 PM
This is baseball, they play 162. There are no guaranteed winners.
quote
capskip
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
capskip
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 24048
Location: Florida
#11
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:39:33 PM
Bol tonight...
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#12
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:39:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by slowphenomenon:

This is baseball, they play 162. There are no guaranteed winners.

Hey...I never used the G-Word...lol

quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#13
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:40:24 PM
Thanks cap  
quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10494
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#14
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:43:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

I think the fact that TB is the favorite speaks volumes about who the smart money should be on... 



 Place your wager and shut the darn up then.  The Yankees could easily beat Tampa today, but every time someone gives you a reason you shoot it down like there is no way Tampa loses.  If you are so convinced why did you start the thread?  Just load up if you like 'em so much.  Garcia is weak, but the Yankees lineup makes them competitive in any game.  If they get to Moore early it won't matter what Garcia does.  Garcia can pitch like garbage and the Yankees can still win.  Moore shits the bed and you lose.
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#15
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:47:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:




 Place your wager and shut the darn up then.  The Yankees could easily beat Tampa today, but every time someone gives you a reason you shoot it down like there is no way Tampa loses.  If you are so convinced why did you start the thread?  Just load up if you like 'em so much.  Garcia is weak, but the Yankees lineup makes them competitive in any game.  If they get to Moore early it won't matter what Garcia does.  Garcia can pitch like garbage and the Yankees can still win.  Moore shits the bed and you lose.

Somebody crap in your fruit loops this morning...

quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5320
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:50:20 PM
Yankees offense can put up 10 runs any night of the week.
quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 372
Location: Ontario
#17
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:50:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:




 Place your wager and shut the darn up then.  The Yankees could easily beat Tampa today, but every time someone gives you a reason you shoot it down like there is no way Tampa loses.  If you are so convinced why did you start the thread?  Just load up if you like 'em so much.  Garcia is weak, but the Yankees lineup makes them competitive in any game.  If they get to Moore early it won't matter what Garcia does.  Garcia can pitch like garbage and the Yankees can still win.  Moore shits the bed and you lose.

You took the words right out of my mouth...Why start a thread asking for reasons if you're just going to throw it back in everyones face?  You don't even give any solid/good reasons why you don't agree...You simply argue...Don't ask for opinions unless you're prepared to see answers you don't like...Good luck with your pick.

quote
vision23x send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
vision23x
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1099
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:51:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Bullpens won't be a factor when TB jumps out to a 5 or so run lead...and errors and mangerial decisions also won't come into play with a big TB lead...

Bullpen?  If they can get to the ninth with the lead, isn't Fernando Rodney one of the best closers this year (1.009 ERA, 0.757 WHIP, 22 Saves)?
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#19
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:51:59 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by earthWake:

Yankees offense can put up 10 runs any night of the week.

So I guess that means you can never bet against the Yankees

quote
Jamound09 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Jamound09
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 684
Location: New York
#20
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:55:13 PM
The Yanks are gonna score and Garcia sucks so the Rays are gonna score......why not just bet the over???
quote
ogkush send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ogkush
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 5498
Location: California
#21
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:55:25 PM
Pitchblack.... You finally have 1 valid reason... Never bet against the Yankees!!!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#22
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:55:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

You took the words right out of my mouth...Why start a thread asking for reasons if you're just going to throw it back in everyones face?  You don't even give any solid/good reasons why you don't agree...You simply argue...Don't ask for opinions unless you're prepared to see answers you don't like...Good luck with your pick.

Look...it's my thread, and if the reasons that are given haven't convinced me then I guess that is for me to decide...if you have a problem with that then just don't read my threads and it won't anger you so... 

quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#23
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:59:48 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Jamound09:

The Yanks are gonna score and Garcia sucks so the Rays are gonna score......why not just bet the over???

Good point...I am on the over too, but the TB play is my top play today...

quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 372
Location: Ontario
#24
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:00:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Look...it's my thread, and if the reasons that are given haven't convinced me then I guess that is for me to decide...if you have a problem with that then just don't read my threads and it won't anger you so... 

I never said I was angry...So it's pointless to assume anything...I personally think it's funny how people argue and get "angry" on forums...I'm simply stating facts...Which you seem to not be so good at...People have given you many reaons (which you asked for) and you throw it back at them, like I originally said...If you are so set on your pick with the Rays and are not going to listen to others opinions and help...Why start a thread?  Seems like you're the one who's getting angry by arguing with everyones answers...It's like you simply started the thread just to argue and attempt to anger people...Have fun with that

quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10494
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#25
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:04:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

I never said I was angry...So it's pointless to assume anything...I personally think it's funny how people argue and get "angry" on forums...I'm simply stating facts...Which you seem to not be so good at...People have given you many reaons (which you asked for) and you throw it back at them, like I originally said...If you are so set on your pick with the Rays and are not going to listen to others opinions and help...Why start a thread?  Seems like you're the one who's getting angry by arguing with everyones answers...It's like you simply started the thread just to argue and attempt to anger people...Have fun with that





quote
Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.